CHAPTER 6. WEEDBOIS

HIS LITTLE STALKER
weed bois
••

"I never knew you were the type to break the law dude". You should've seen Aven's face when I showed him the weed. A kid in a candy store wouldn't match his delighted face.

"Well there's more to me than being same meek nerd" I chuckled finishing my last pizza slice watching him roll up a fat blunt.

He really was happy and so was I, sitting here in my soul mates house eating pizza and drinking cold beer was more than I could ask for, he was the epitome of a teenage dream with his damp hair from the quick shower, a loose t-shirt and sweat pants that revealed his ever showing print. Everything was perfect at this moment, perfect sunset and ambiance and a perfect eye candy next to me.

"Yeah I guess and I like this side of you" he smirked lighting up the blunt and taking a small swig burning it up, savoring the moment throwing his head back, and relaxing into the couch as a smoky river slowly birthed from his lips.

Nerves ate at me, this would be my first time smoking weed and from the stories, I've heard I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

"Here you go" he handed me the blunt and I nervously took it, swallowing hard hoping he won't see through my facade. "Is this your first time?" He looked at me silly.

Fuck.

"No!..... I've smoked before" I lied taking a small swig, he seemed to have bought my lie or he just didn't care cause by the way his eyes were becoming red I'd say the high effects were taking effect.

"Do you ever wonder about life and the meaning behind it?" he asked looking at me distracting me when he bit down on his lips. "Like is this it, we live an die and that's it"

"I try not to think about deep stuff like that... But if it makes you happy, I feel like there's more to life like love, friends, and family and finding your tribe"

"Yeah you are right but it's hard finding your tribe in a small town like this" he sounded sad and in long for something deeper to everything around him.

I shrugged putting my now empty can of beer on the table. "Why do you sound sad when you literally have everything you want, like your friends...... Hannah" I said treading softly around my words.

He looked at me and I saw this deep sense of longing in his beautiful eyes as a weak smile tugged at the corner of his magnificent pink lips.

"I don't have everything Alex, sometimes I even wonder why I hang out with my friends or continue trying to make it work with Hannah"

An entity of calmness made home in the room with us as the movie's end credits came on with the hunting voice of Lorde's HARD FEELINGS.

"Then why not just cut them off Aven, you deserve better," I said softly looking down at the burning blunt. "If you are not happy with your friends or girlfriend then you owe it to yourself to find people you can be happy with"

He chuckled opening another beer can. "Have you met the kids at our school, I'd be an outcast and that's way worse than having fake friends or a girlfriend who doesn't love you"

Hannah doesn't love him?.

"Sometimes I think she loves her followers way more than me," he said taking a sip.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

Chuckling shaking his head at me I froze when I felt his hand on my thigh. "Yeah dude but it's cool, I love her though...... She's been there for me in tough times and without her, I'd be an outcast"

"Fuck that" I laughed trying to lighten the dark mood. "what's wrong with being an outcast, high school is just a blip in our life and you want to remember the good moments of it when you are in the real world...... Not your fake friends or a girl who doesn't love"

He looked amused and surprised by my words, looking at me with a pause and under his gaze, I felt naked..... Blissfully naked.

"Oh shit Alex, I think that's enough weed for you, wouldn't want you to turn into a Buddha" he chuckled taking a sip of his beer.

"Well it is the truth Aven and you should implement it into your life sometimes" I smiled hitting the blunt.

"Okay wise men, come on give me the blunt" he tried to take it from me but I swatted his hand away.

"No!, I am not done smoking and quite frankly I am enjoying it you'll just have to wait" I rebelled scooting away from him holding the blunt as high up as possible.

"Come on Alex quit playing" he chuckled grabbing my arm trying to take it from me causing me to laugh when he started tickling my sides rendering me weak.

"Okay, okay here just stop tickling me" I coughed handing it over watching him get up and do a goofy dance of victory. "You are mean" I whined picking up my beer.

"Come on now that's unfair" he chuckled kneeling in front of me and I looked at him confused and smiled when he rolled his eyes. "Let's Bluetooth to be fair," he said and my face scrunched up in more confusion.

"Just open your mouth" he added leaning closer to me and I watched him take one big swig of the nearly dead blunt.

Goosebumps made home on my skin when he gently cupped my cheeks leaning in closer, his red eyes never looking away from mine as a sweet tingling sensation ran down my spine, I parted my lips halting my breath.

I would say I imagined our lips partially touching as the tiny tingles on them weren't imaginable, he slowly blew the heavy cloud of smoke into my mouth creating a river of smoke between our lips and faces.

But I wanted to feel more than just the smoke and his hot beer breath, I want to feel those lips I've always imagined kissing and without thinking I closed the space between us, stars in my eyes and singing birds in my eardrums.......finally I was kissing the boy of my dreams. I was kissing  Aven Simmons.

But he wasn't kissing back. Rather he was still and fear washed over me.

"I am sorry" I quickly pulled back looking at him in shock and fear of his next reaction....... In movies, this is the part where I get the gay punched out of me.

But he just looked at me blankly, biting down on his lips.

"Don't be" he whispered and then I saw stars when he closed the gap between us, feeling his lips on mine sending a million electrical shocks throughout my body. Resisting the euphoric moan as he pushed me back on the couch, feeling his hands snake inside my t-shirt needily roaming my body.

Was this really happening or was mom's weed that strong enough to put me in a trance of a holy sinful vivid imagination.

••

PLEASE KINDLY VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW FOR UPDATES.

THANK YOU
MICHEAL WINTER