CHAPTER 11 BLACK AND BLUE

HIS LITTLE STALKER
Black and blue
••

I woke up in pain, I woke up feeling like I've been crushed by a truck full of elephants and I woke to five miss calls from Aven. Last night we were supposed to hang out but with my current state of being, that option was out of the way. Gently and carefully rubbing away the sleep I got up and stretched a bit to relax the sore muscles.

Breathing in the beautiful morning I went to my bathroom for same much needed hygiene routine.

"Shit" my face in the mirror was a mess, a swollen throbbing nose and a busted bottom lip, Matt really did a number on me and he's going to severely pay for it.

After my morning hygiene routine I went downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a banana and water to feed the hunger in my gut....... Even though the hunger wasn't because I was hungry but rather because it was hunger for revenge.

"Hello" I answered my vibrating phone Jessie on the other end asking where the hell I was. Apparently, she wore a cute dress that she wanted to be pictured in. "I am not coming today, I don't feel well" I coughed switching between channels on the TV.

"No..... It's flu and I don't you catching it so I'll see you when I am feeling better" I declined her offer of visiting me after school. Tossing the remote aside I went back upstairs to my room looking out the window catching a glimpse of Aven's empty bedroom....... An idea detonated into my head.

~~

His soft blue sheets smelled like him, pulling them over my head I breathed in his scent...... So intoxicating and relaxing that I can't wait for the day he'll be blowing  out my back in these sheets.

I'll give it to him so good that when he lays down in them he'll think of only me instead of that bitch Hannah, looking around his room I saw a pic of him and Matt...... That idiot I still have to teach a lesson.

I don't know much about Matthew Aniston but from what I heard is that he lives with his two older brothers, a lawyer and an online gamer with a struggling youtube channel on the new extension of town, grabbing the picture and Aven's boxer briefs I hurried out of the Simmons back door that was never locked.

"I didn't go cause I am not feeling well mom" I huffed into the phone rolling my eyes at mom's concerned act. "I didn't want to disturb you and besides it's just flu, I'll be fine by Monday" I answered her question about why I didn't call to tell her.

"Yeah well okay........ Bye" I sighed looking at my screen. Other parents would hurry back to be with their sick kid but not my mom...... Her client was calling for her and apparently he was way more important that she hurried her goodbye.

I made a mental note to go to the grocery store for food cause the refrigerator was empty as hell and I seriously can't survive on takeaways anymore, grabbing another banana I heard the front door open, shit I forgot to lock it....... My eyes widened in fear as suddenly my legs felt like they were casted in two fucking barrels of cement as my heart started beating faster then that of a race hores, Matt on top of me holding me down flashed in front of me........... He's here to finish me off.

"Holy shit!!, what in the name of flu happened to you!?" Jessie's hysterical exclaim washed relief over me, thankful that it wasn't that trollup Matt.

"Dude what happened to you?" Asked Toby with two large pizza boxes appearing next to Jessie who was now by my side inspecting my face.

"You lied to me Alex, this ain't no flu" she sounded disappointed but I couldn't care less.

"What are you doing here, I thought I told you not to come" I huffed taking a seat at the island stools looking at the two lovers stare at me in wonder.

"Yeah well that doesn't matter now cause look at yourself Alex, you are not fine" she rolled her eyes taking a seat next to me looking cute in a butter yellow short dress with white sneakers.

"Tell me the truth, who did this to you cause I am ready to slaughter a bitch"

"Was it a hate crime?" Asked Toby stuffing his face with pizza.

Shaking my head no I looked up at Jessie who seemed genuinely concerned about me...... But the truth wasn't coming out today for Matt is my to handle. "I fell down the stairs" I fabricated watching them to see if they'd eat up my lie.

"Alex on a scale of one to ten, how stupid do you think I am?"

Ten?. Okay that's a lie, Jessie is quite smart, she only plays dumb to attract guys.

"I am not lying Jessie I really fell down the stairs and hit my nose" I repeated this time looking deep into her eyes for that extra trust effect.

"Yeah well I still don't believe you but I'll stop asking until you can trust me enough to tell" she sighed in defeat taking a pizza slice.

"Not cool dude" Toby shook his head at me grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "Babe, I'll see you later okay. My mom keeps texting me to go home" He said placing a chaste kiss on Jessie's cheek giving me two thumbs up before walking out.

"I feel like sometimes you think I am not truly being your friend but for what its worth, I consider you my best friend" Jessie confessed sitting down on my bed while I stood by the window.

After Toby left she followed me upstairs to my room to chill in hopes that I'll tell her the truth.

"I want you to feel like you can trust me and talk to me okay" she insisted sitting next to me at the window.

"I understand Jessie but in all honesty, I fell down the stairs" I smiled carefully not to hurt my lip. "I'd never lie to you, you are my friend after all"

She smiled pulling me into a careful small hug. "Well that was a nasty fall but cool I believe you" she cheered looking out the window. "Ugh there goes that she-devil and that loser Matt"

My interest piqued looking at Hannah's car parked in the Simmons driveway. Matt walking behind her to the main door.

"Matt's a loser?" I asked

"Yeah, he failed to score the winning goal last season causing us the game but I'm sure it's because of........"

One thing I can always count on is that when it comes to people's lives, Jessie knows everything.

••
PLEASE KINDLY VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES.

THANK YOU
MICHEAL WINTER