CHAPTER 28: CONFESSIONS

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••

I woke up and instantly the realization of what happened last night hit me like a truck full of roses, nuzzled in the warm chest of the boy of my dreams the throbbing pain in my ass was a statement of our love.

I've finally given myself to him without fear or any creeping anxiety. I smiled feeling the sensation of his bite marks on my neck. Mom was wrong, Aven wasn't curious but gay for me...... He said it last night that I could only be the one for him and the only one for him, I'll definitely be.

Turning to his side I heard his cute faint snore that made me smile. He was mine and Hannah can suck it.

Oh she will suck right, the end of a sharp kitchen knife in due time, I can't share what's mine now and I'm sure if she's gone he won't look at another but at me.

"Stop staring at me" he mumbled looking at me through his eyelashes with a smile across his handsome face.

"Well, I can't help myself" I teased gently squeezing his nipples. "Breakfast?"

"That will be great" he yawned turning on his back taking his phone from under the pillow scrolling through his messages and replying to a few and the urge to ask him about them was thirsty inside of me.

"I'll go make us something good" I quenched my thirst with a smile hopping off the bed and going to my bathroom where I did my morning routine when my little secret room caught my eye, it wasn't locked, and just imagine if Aven would have been the first in here. Quickly locking the door I finished up with everything and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

••

"Breakfast smells delicious" cheered Aven looking handsome in yesterday's clothes. "Do you want to catch a ride to school?" he asked biting down on the waffles I made.

I smiled at the invitation. Does this mean he's comfortable with us being together like that...... "Yeah but I can't cause Jessie will be here, she's my ride to school"

His face dropped looking at the food.

"I..... We have to keep this a secret remember" I reminded him and his eyes flashed up at me.

"I don't care anymore....... I want to be with you" he quickly said grabbing my hand pulling me closer to him. "I am thinking of ending things with Hannah"

I looked at him skeptically. "Are you sure about that?"

He smiled nodding caressing my back. "I've always hidden who I am behind her and I don't think it's fair for me to keep doing that when I found my reason to be who I am"

My heart warmed. My eyes gleamed with tears of happiness. This is it, my moment at love and happiness.

"Aven I-"

"No" he cut me off. "Don't say anything okay, just know that I love you, Alexander Richards"

Yeah, the tears were now rivering down my cheeks. What was happening in the world, first my mom now my man?

"I love you too Aven Simmons" I cried out grabbing his face attacking him with kisses.

••

"What happened last night" Preston found me by my locker and thank goodness Aven was at practice cause I didn't want him to see me with Preston.

"Uh... I fell asleep" I said closing my locker when Hannah appeared by side to grab my arm pulling me away from Preston which made me happy and confused me.

"Han-"

"I want to know who's the bitch Aven dumped me for!" she cut me off closing the door to the empty classroom. Her eyes were bloodshot indicating that she was crying and I honestly felt sad for her, I didn't know that Aven was going to break up with her this fast.

"I d-"

Her soft sobbing broke me into silence. "He broke up with me Alex and I don't know why" wiping away the little tears she managed to cry she looked up at me. "Who is she, Alex?"

"I don't know Hannah, I never saw him with anyone other than you at his place" I swallowed walking up to her.

"You never treated him right so I don't understand why you are balling your eyes out"

Her face was the reaction I was looking for, wide stunned eyes she blinked a multiple times shrugging off my hand as if it was the most poisonous hand on earth. "What?"

I shrugged. "Yeah Hannah, you are such a self-absorbed bitch that you lost the value of your relationship with him, you treated him like an accessory to your popularity and news flash longer relevant cause Jessie overthrew you into the pool of irrelevance"

Confusion made home on her face as she stood up looking at me. "Why are you being mean to me Alex, why are you saying all these mean things to me..... I thought we were friends"

I chuckled shaking my head walking to the door as the bell went off.

"I'm not being mean, just honest with you Hannah" I smiled. "And you and I were never friends cause you do not have friends but puppets you like controlling" I spat shutting the door behind me.

••

The rest of the day passed away in boring lessons, long notes, tests, and finally homework.

"Remember class, the school game is coming up and your attendance will be highly appreciated to cheer on our team" smiled the English teacher looking at Aven who secretly winked at me when we made eye contact.

"What's got you smiling this hard, honestly the whole day you've been smiling nonstop," said Jessie locking her locker. "Are things that great with Preston?"

"Uhm we need to talk Jessie," I said cause if Aven wants to be free with me then I think it's about time she gets to know about him.

She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows wiggling them at me. "Okayyy, did he propose?"

I shook my head chuckling when I caught Hannah and Aven down the nearly empty hall. "No, this is more serious," I said

"Are you in trouble, did something happen with your mom?" She continued to guess and I shook my head.

"I'm no longer wi-"

"Jessie"

The familiar voice that was slowly becoming a distant memory made us turn in unison to see if we weren't hearing voices. Jessie's face lightened up and so did mine for her cause the boy of her heart was standing in front of us with Preston leaning on his car.

"Toby!!"

••

MICHAEL WINTER