CHAPTER 18: BREAKUP DRAMA

HIS LITTLE STALKER
Breakup drama
••

"How did you know that the police were coming for me Mom?" Mom was driving frantically home from the police station. Morales had soo many accusing questions for me but one thing he failed to comprehend was that I am a pro at his game. "Or let me guess mom, Morales told you?"

Mom didn't look my way the guilty look on her face washed her out. "Goodness mom, are you sleeping with him too"

"Watch your mouth young men, I am still your mother and inspector Morales is just a close friend, nothing more," she said sternly slowing down pulling into the driveway

"Okay, sorry then" I opened the door but she stopped me.

"Look honey, I love you, you know that right and if there is anything you want to tell then please don't hesitate okay" her words were warm and motherly to my heart.

For the first time in a long time, I still didn't feel the mother-child connection but I was happy to know that she was here....... For me.

Nodding to her motherly words I pulled her in for a hug, something I needed at this moment. "I know mom"

"Good now let's order pizza and forget about this whole day" she smiled opening her door.

••

"Jessie!?" Mother's voice chirped loud enough for me to hear her from the kitchen. Jessie texted me that she'd be over to get ready here for Preston's party but in reality, she just came over to cry over her recent split from Toby. The cryptic Twitter war between them was very heated and everyone was soo invested that it overshadowed my little police issue.

And being soo thankful for that drama I decided to play the friend card with her again.

"Hey Ms. Richards, long time no see" Jessie always adored my mom. In her eyes mom was a strong woman who used her feminine powers to rule men and their money.

"I know right, you've grown soo much baby, and look at them titties, the boys must be lining up" Mom teased as I handed her a glass of red wine. Jessie was giggling hard and blushing hard.

"Oh you know it Ms. Richards!, these milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard"

Oh God, I better end this.

"Jessie come on, it's getting late as it is" I huffed pulling her along.

In my room I modeled clothes for Jessie, her opinion on my fashion taste was very important at this very moment....... I want to impress Aven and upstage Hannah but then again that's an impossible task since Hannah's taste in fashion is-

"I am sure she'll be wearing something so slutty" Sighed Jessie tossing the third bag of chips in the tiny bin next to my study desk.

"Are you still hung up on Toby?" I asked looking out the window to the house that housed the love of my life, he wasn't home yet and the idea of him probably being in Hannah's arms right now didn't sit well with me.

"Yeahhhhh, he keeps texting me all day long about how sorry he is and as much as I want to take him back I just can't" she answered opening a bag of sour candies.

Looking at my nonexistent ass in the mirror, I made a mental note to do more squats and plump out this ass. "Why?"

Honestly, I didn't care that much about their relationship but this conversation was a way of keeping my mind off of the whole issue at hand cause Inspector Morales was set on bringing justice to Matt.

"Cause this breakup is a way of preparing me for my celebrity lifestyle and I can't have the world finding out that I went back to my ex when I am big and famous in Hollywood"

Shaking my head in amusement I turned to the delusional girl on my bed stuffing her face with junk food while still making it look cute in a pink tracksuit. "Yeah, we can't have that but just so you know, Elon Musk remarried his ex wife, What about this?"

Twirling around for her I admired myself, the outfit I chose was a casual yet cool black band t-shirt with yellow stripes around the neck and arms, ripped washed out black skinny jeans with checkered vans.

"You look incredible!" she cheered giving me two thumbs up. "Come on now it's my turn"

Looking pretty in a white daisy floral mini dress and white sneakers she was smiling hard as she repeated her motto of new chapter new me in the mirror where she was tying her hair in a ponytail, her face being naturally flawless she hardly had any makeup on other than her signature cherry bomb lip gloss.

"Tonight we party like gods okay, no boy drama" she amped up trying to convince herself instead of me. Preston Carrington lived well off on the wealthy side of town, his mother a powerful lawyer and his father a business mogul, life was pretty green for the humble white boy, on a first glance you'll never think that he's from wealth and that one quality with his godly good looks made him likable to everyone at school.

The two-story Victorian-style mansion was glowing with flickering neon lights as the driveway was painted in gold with the latest cars with kids of the wealthy making way into the house.

"Okay Alex, now I know you hate large crowds but tonight let that shit go cause we are here to have fun okay" Jessie tried hyping me up and I was finding myself hyped up. Her new single-girl energy rubbed off of me as we walked up to the large mahogany doors.

"Heyy Jessie!!" Jenna practically yelled our way. "How awesome is this party and don't worry I- haven't seen him anywhere" she was drunk and that's not a new thing. Every party, gossips of her drunk stripping wailed through the halls of our school.

"Great!. Cause I am not interested in seeing him tonight" Jessie smiled my way grabbing my hand squeezing me gently for what I can only assume as emotional support. "Come on let's go get drinks".

••

Micheal Winter