CHAPTER 17: NEW EVIDENCE.

HIS LITTLE STALKER
New evidence
••

"Soo....." I started nervous yet excited to be here with him cause hopes of what happened the other night were now floating in my head. "what did you want to talk about"

He chuckled dryly scratching his neck. "Look Alex I won't lie but I'm sure you've seen me and Hannah today at school and you must be feeling betrayed after what happened between us"

Yes, I felt betrayed but.

"Yeah but I wasn't expecting you to run to me just cause we spend a night together Aven" he looked surprised by my words and that's exactly how I wanted him to be.

"Look Aven I have the biggest crush on you but I understand your situation here and it'll be selfish of me to ask you to do something you aren't comfortable with yet" I said taking a sip of my soda.

His surprised face still didn't wash away as he turned to me now fully giving me his attention. "Wow Alex, I don't know what to say really but thank you for understanding....... I really like you too and this thing between us" he paused scooting closer to me. "Is really special to me too"

Jackpot!.

"I find it special too Aven" I whispered leaning in closer to him. "Hannah doesn't have to know anything"

"Yeah..... You are right" he agreed with me leaning in closer connecting our lips in that familiar tender kiss that made my heart swell with love.

++++

"Alexander Richards!!" Mom's voice boomed through my bedroom door, her eyes shining on me with confusion, anger and fear. After Aven left I went upstairs to my room an took a nap, looking at the time it was five o'clock and looking at mom, something was not OK.

"Mom?"

"Why is the police looking for you in connection with that kid's murder-suicide" my eyes widened in confusion at her.

"I don't know what you are talking about mom, what pol-" outside loud sirens cut me off and mother's eyes widened at me.

"What is going on here son" she whispered fearfully as the door bell went off downstairs. "I'll call Anthony to meet us there, come on get up and get dressed quickly" she breathed out running our of my room.

"Good afternoon Miss Richards, we are looking for Alexander" officer Neil's cold voice ran down my spine. Mom's eyes were filled with nothing but fear looking at me as I slowly made my way downstairs.

Outside the neighbours were gawking at the show of me being taken by the police, checking at the Simmons house I sighed in relief that Aven wasn't home to see this mess of a scene. I was a bit nervous, hell I was terrified that maybe they found something on me....... But then again I cleaned up my act very well and it's not like this was my first rodeo.

••

"How well did you know Matt?" inspector Morales questioned me. His thick mustache flaring up at me.

I get why mom has the hots for him, he's good looking like in a daddy type of way, his athletic arms and strong face would make any woman wet, especially with those bright brown eyes....... Heck even I was oddly attracted to the Hispanic men questioning me.

"I am sorry but I hardly knew the guy other then that he played for our school team" I answered calmly looking over at Anthony, mother's lawyer who didn't want me to answer any questions but I refused, I needed to end this right now right here.

"We found your DNA under his nails so care to explain that to me son?" He smirked like he just got a huge crack in the case.

I sighed putting on my sympathetic face looking up at the Hispanic men. "Matt attacked me the other day at Hannah Hanningfield's House...... He was jealous of me and Aven's budding friendship, you can ask Aven he'll tell you that Matt had his hands around my neck choking the life out of me"

"That's motive enough" he said more to himself than me.

"Look at me officer Morales, do you really think I can do that to a high school jock huh?" I asked getting up feeling pissed off. "Matt was a bully and for that he probably had many enemies so cast your investigation somewhere else and find the culprit"

He slammed his hand on the table in the dingy cold questioning room, eyes deadpinned on me. "No need to be cocky young men, you are free to go but don't leave town understand?!"

"Crystal clear captain" I straightened up with a salute that made Anthony chuckle.

++++

Remember, we are just beautiful people with beautiful problems.

Please don't forget to vote and comment and if you are feeling generous enough then please share my story with your followers and follow me.

P. S. I follow back.