A'jarae

I woke up with the sun shinging in my face. I stretched and felt so sore and thats when everything from last bight hit me. I looked to my side and saw Sincere sleeping peacefully. I smiled and then a sudden panic hit me. What the fuck did i just do? What about Kasi I was feeling him I was actually going to move to the next step after i got back.
I quietly get out of the bed and head to the bathroom as soon as i get to the door my phone rings I quickly grab ot so it doesnt wake Sin but was to late. I answer without looking at the Id.
"Hey babe"
Shit its Kasi.
"Hi honey what's up? I responded
"Well you were on my mind all last night and i just knew if i couldnt see you i at least had to start my day by hearing your voice."
"Aw bae thats sweet." i say and look over to see Sincere staring at me blankly.
"So what do you have plan today?"
He asked.
"Not quite sure yet i know i have to take their kids to see their grandmother. And probably hang with Ashley. What about you?
I heard movement behind me so i turn to see Sincere getting dressed.
"Hey babe let me call you back i got another call." i lied
"Ok have fun"
"Thanks" I said and hung up.
"Sincere I don't know what your expecting out of this. I'm confused myself."
"You know what Audi don't even worry about it lets just call this getting me out of your system."
"Why are you mad? You knew last night that i was with someone."
"Your right I did i guess i'm mad at myself for coming." he said to cool for my liking.
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"I don't fucking know A'jarae im trying to deal with the fact that for five years i actually thought u would wait for me even though i told you not too. Only to find out that you didn't."
"It just happened i didnt expect it to i loved you. You put us in this predicament. I begged you to stop I cried countless tears while you were out in those streets that you chose over us. And they all went unheard."
"So what you moving on is to teach me a lesson. Well consider it taught. And if you don't mind I like to be at my mothers when you bring my son by.
I watched him leave. I went and got dressed so that i could go get my kids. As I drove to Ashley's house I wondered how Sincere would react when he saw Essence.
I pulled up to Ashleys house and headed towards the door i knocked. After a few seconds the door opened and I saw Marcus.
"Hey Marcus."
"Whats up Aj" he opened the door so I could walk in.
I heard the kids playing as i walked in. Ashley came out of the kitchen.
"Hey when u get here?" she asked
"Just now where are my babies."
"Hold on...KIDS!!! she yelled
I heard a stampede heading towards us and saw my two babies running towards me.
"Mommy!!!"
They hugged me and as i gave them kiss.
"Hey kids are yall ready to go see your gtandma."
"Yayyy!!"
They jumped up and down.
"Go get ur things and say by to ur god brother and sisters."
They went to do what I said. I turned to see Ashley looking at me with a smirk.
"What?"
"Nothing but if Kasi is still coming today you might want to cover that hickie on your neck." she laughed
My hand quickly flew to my neck. I ran to her bathroom to look and sure enough there it was.
"Dammit"
"So i can assume that that is the crafty work of Sin."
I nodded
"what am i going to do?" i panicked
"Chill out just get sum make up and cover it up."
"yea that might work."
The kids came back with their stuff.
"Ok you guys ready?"
"Yes" they said in unison
"Alright Ashley give me love i will call u later."
"Ok hun i will talk to u soon."
Me and the kids headed to the car i buckled Essence in her booster seat as Brandon got in on his side. I got in and made my way To Sin's mom house. I heard the kids turn on their tvs and start watching their shows. I got on the expressway when my phone started ringing. I looked and saw it was Kasi.
"Hey you" I amswered
"Hey i am about an hour away. What hotel are you at?"
"I am at the Marriott."
He laughed.
"Why you laughing?"
"Cause i looked to see which Hotels they had a i knew u would be at the that one."
"Hmm so you think you know me huh?" I joked
"Im getting there." he said "You sound like your driving babe."
"I am Im heading to the kids grandmothers house."
He got real silent.
"Si u still there?"
"Yeah babe im here look you go ahead and get there safe and i will call u when i get to the hotel ok."
"Ok babe see you soon."

Essence in the mm

You Can't Run ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara