A'Jarae

So I checked in the the Marriott and went to my room to get dress. I took a quick showerr lotioned up and put on my black open v dress with sum black tye up shoes I had my hair still in my blonde bob hair style. i just combed it and put mouse on it and was good to go. I checked myself over and approved. I then left to go to my truck. As I got in my truck I dialed Ashley's number.

"Hello"

"Hey chica. Where are you? I asked"

"On my way to Bliss. Where are You?" she asked

"I guess on my way there too."

"Ok I will meet u up front."

"Ok bye"

I hung up and headed to Bliss and cranked my stereo to hear Ludacris and Kelly Rowland song Representin'. Prfect song for me to jam out to I start ro pull up to Bliss and see the line and how crowded the street his I look to see if I can find a parking spot. Nights like these I wish I bought the Audi R8

 I then Find a parking spot next to this sexy as Black Infinti. I remember when Sincere had his.I quickly put that thought to a stop. NO SINCERE TONIGHT! I said to myself..I park the Denali and hop out. I walk to the door to see Ashley standing at the door. I walk up to her.

"Hi Bestie!" She yells and hugs me

"Hey sweetie." 

"Come on before it gets to crowded." she says 

The bouncer opens the door for us and we walk right in. I am immediately hit with the bass of the music. The dance floor was crowded.I tap Ashley and tell her to head to the bar. We reach the bar And the bartender asks us for a drink.

"Um I will have a hypnotic." Ashley orders

"And I will have cranberry and goose with a separate shot of goose."

He makes our drinks and hands them to us I pay for our drinks. Ashley looked at my order.

"Damn if ur drinking like that are you going to be able to drive home." she joked

"I'm going to be straight. " I said then took my shot.

"Ok bestie watch it." Ashley said cautiously

I chased my shot with my drink. then turned and asked the bartender for another shot. I drank that and chased it and thats when I felt my edge was off. I was ready to dance.

"Come on Ash let's dance." I said 

We went to the dance floor as the song "I LIke Girls" By Pleasure P ft Tyga came on. I started dancing I didn't care that it was with a girl. I kept swaying my hips as if I was dancing with Sincere. Little did I know he wasn't too far away.