Chapter 6

Sincere

Taz and I headed to his crib after we left the waffle house. I was a little heated to hear that Audi had moved on to another man whenI was still stuck on her.

“Yo dude whats up you look like your spacing out.” Taz asked

“Naw I’m straight.” I lied

“Nigga no you aint you over there thinking bout that girl.”

“No I’m not I’m good.” I said more so trying to convince myself.”

“Yea whatever I know you.”

I continued to stare at the road trying to mentally convince myself that I’m good. Maybe I should try and hook up with Heaven I mean she was pretty and we were having a good time till I saw Audi walk in. Shit if she can move on so can I.

“Yo you need to stop worrying dog. You know its always been you. That nigga she with ain’t shit.”

I ain’t goin to lie that did make me feel good to hear that I looked over at Taz shaking my head that’s why he my nigga. Cause he knows exactly what to say whether I want to hear it or not.

“Thanks for looking out.” I said

“No problem you know I got you .”

Just then Taz phone goes off.

“What up."

I could only hear Taz end of the conversation. But I knew who it was just by his demeanor.

“You need it by when?” He asked

I heard the male voice talk but not what he said but I knew it was pissing Taz off by his facial expression.

“Man that’s bullshit but yea I got it.” He replied

“Yea ard.” Was the last thing Taz said before he hung up.

“What was that all about.” I asked

“Man this nigga is trippin talking bout he need me to make a drop and make sure I get the proper paper.”

I shake my head.”Ok well where’s the drop.” I asked

“Up top.” He replied.

“And you goin by  yourself.”

“He told me too but, I’m goin to take a chick with me just to be safe.”

“Why would you endanger someone else?”

“So its not obvious.”

“Whatever nigga, So glad Im out of that shit.”

“Yea well good for you, You know that nigga be trying to get you to come back.”

“He can keep on trying cause I’m not goin back.” I said

I pulled up to Taz house.

“Yo you know you miss the fast money. I know you do.”

“Yea but I miss my freedom more.” I said

Taz laughs and gets out.

“Yo I’ma hit you up tomorrow before I head out.”  He said

“Ard son that’s cool.” I replied. 

He got out and went to the house.  I drove to my house still thinking bout that damn girl. I was going to get some answers.

Taz

I walked in my house frustrated as hell. Ever since Sin left the game shit has been the worst. I pullin more weight and getting put in more dangerous situations. I know that if Sin was with me I would feel a lot better. But he’s on the straight and narrow and I cant even be mad. My phone rings.

“Hello.”

“Yo I heard you and that nigga Sin was out tonight.” The male voice

“Yea so.” I responded

“So I need that nigga back on my team.”

“He ain’t goin come back Haze I’m tellin you.” I said

“Nigga I got ways to make that nigga come back.”

“What the hell is you talking bout.” I asked

“Don’t worry bout it young I got it. I always get what I want.” He laughed.

“Whatever nigga you buggin”

“You betta watch your mouth.”

“Yea ard whatever is there a real reason why you called me again.”

“I don’t like your attitude yo.” He replies angrily

“Ok and.”

“I’m just goin to get to my point before I have to stomp your fucking mouth.” He yells

“I want that nigga Sin to go with you to do the drop.”

“Yo I just told you that he out nd he not going to come back.” I yelled

“I don’t give a fuck what you said. You heard what I said that nigga better be with you or we goin to have some fuckin problems. Do you hear me Taz?”

“Yea nigga I heard you.” I sighed

“Good and he better be with you I will know if he is or not so don’t try to fuckin play me.”

“Ard yo is that it?”

“You a smart mouth mutha fucka you know that.” He laughed

“I’ve been told a time or two.” I replied annoyed

He laughed.” You should watch who you use it against it could get you hurt.”

“Yea ard we will see.”

He laughed some more. “Ard nigga remember what I said.”

“Ard.” I said and hung up.

This nigga is bugging he know damn well this nigga Sin aint goin to be up for taking this ride with me. I grab my keys and head back out the door. This some shit I’m goin to have to try to convince him in person.