Sincere

I sat there shocked. Did she really just call me a bitch. I then turned angry.

"Yo did you just call me a bitch?" I yelled

"Yea I did and?" she shot back

"Yo I don't know what the fuck has gotten into." I said

"Well you no longer have to worry about that now do you?"

"Oh yea your that niggas problem now."

I stood up in her face and I saw the tears she was holding back slide down her face.

"Is that what me and my kids were your problem?" she asked quietly

I softened "Audi I didn't..."

"GET OUT" She interrupted

"Let me explain." I started

"No I think you said enough and don't worry like you said we are no longer your problem." I said pushing him out the door and closing it.

A'Jarae

I slid down the door and cried I don't know what the hell just happened. I can't believe he said I wasn't his problem like thats all I ever was. I wiped my tears away and stood up. I headed to the bed when I heard someone knocking at the door.

I went to the door and pulled it open only to see that Sincere was still standing there. 

"What?" I asked angerily

He rushed towards me and smashed his lips to mine I was so caught up and shocked that he did that that I didn't move. But soon I felt my body temparture rise and i wrapped my arms around his neck. 

He grabbed my ass and pick me up immediately my legs wrapped around his waist. Sin kept trying to deepen the kiss but I wouldnt let him til he bit my bottom lip causing me to moan as his tongue caressed mine. I started to pull away to catch my breath when sin did the same I opened my eyes to see his eyes showing lust desire passion but more importantly love. 

"I've missed you so much." Sincere said

"I missed you to." I said honestly

"We need to Talk." he whispered

"I don't want to talk." I said

I don't know what was coming over me but at that moment I wanted Sincere more than ever. It has been five years and I wanted him to make love to me.

I leaned forward and brushed my lips against his. I feel him smile as I kiss him.

"You sure this what you want?" he asked

I jumped down and unwrapped my robe.

"I'm sure." I whispered

He removed his shirt and I stood amazed not at the builtness of him but of the tattoo of my name and the kids name on the left side of his chest. He noticed me staring and licked his lips.

I walked up to him and placed my hand on it. I bent down and kissed it I heard him moan and took that as my que to continue. I stood up and looked him in the eyes and smile. I took his hand and pulled him towards me. I sat him on the bed and climbed in his lap i felt his hands run down my back giving me chills. He landed them on my ass pulling me closer to feel his erection rub against my core. 

"I want you so bad Audi."

I took my robe off. I put my hands on each side of his face and kissed him deeply. He gripped my hips closer to him and I started to grind against his erection causing him to moan.

"Damn Audi your driving me fucking crazy baby." he said trying to catch his breath.

"How you think I've been feeling for the last five years?" I whispered

"What? You havent been with anyone since I left." he asked

I nodded.

"Wow what about what the bul name?" he said

"We never did anything. He respected me that much to wait ready."

Suddenly Sin grabbed my face and kissed me hard this one was different than the ones we just had. This one was more demanding more rough and I was getting wet from it.  

His finger trailed down to my treasure as he drew circles on my clit. Causing me to moan in the kiss. He flipped me over to where I was laying on the bed. He looked me in my eyes as if he was asking me for permission. I shook my head yes.

 Pic of Rae's other two kids Brandon and Essence>>>>>>>>>>>