A'Jarae

I'm driving home from a hectic day at work. so glad it is finally over. Now thinking about this trip back home that I have to take.I promised Zaire I would take him to see his father for the weekend since Monday is a holiday.I am nervouse about going back.I know Sincere is home and has been for awhile. Ive been able to sneak in and out of that town for three months now. I just don't know what to say to him I mean i left him four years go. I couldnt stay there after not being able to tell him my secret and have him find out from somebody else. I still love him now just as much as I did back then. But I did pretty good for myself I transferred down to Alexandria shortly after I graduated outta nursing school. I live in a four bedroom 2 n half bathroom house with two vehicles I have my princess and my princes that are my world. I smile at the thought of my kids.  I  then think of Kasi he's been this guy I have been seein nothing serious but I know he wants it to be. And I know he's wondering why we havent had sex yet. I turn my thought process short as I pull into the driveway of my house. I see Zaire run out the door as I turn the car off.

"Hey Poppa" I greet him

"hey Ma! How was your day?" he asked

"Tiring but good. How was yours? Is your sister and brother here still?"

"It was aight and no Jason came and picked them up off the bus."

"Oh why didn't he call me."

"He said he would call you when he got home."

"OK are you packed up yet?"

"Yes ma'am and I called dad and told him I would call when we were leaving."

I smile at my little grown man.

"Good let me shower and pack the rest of my stuff and we can go."

We walked in the house as soon as I closed the door my cell rang. I looked down and saw that it was Zaire's dad Chris.

"Hello Chris." I answered

"Hey just wanted to touch bases with you see what the progress is."

I roll my eyes. "Well I just got home. I got to freshen up and then we will be heading out your way."

"Ok I got to go pick up Myesha and that's all so I guess call me when your close." he said

"Ok see you soon."

"alright bye."

I told Zaire to order himself something to eat while I went and got dressed I put on my ledisi playlist on my ipod dock and hopped in the shower. After getting out I lotioned up with my cocoa butter lotion from Victoria Secret and then put on my grey coogi romper and put on my black stellitos on. Went to the mirror comb my bob styled hair  brushed my teeth and put lip gloss on and sum mascara on and was done. I packed the rest of my toiletries in my bag I packed my shoes up and grabbed my dres bag. Knowing Ashley I know she was goin to have me in somebody's club. I grabb all my stuff and head downstairs. As I reach the bottom step the house phone rings.

"Zi answer the phone please." I yell

"Aww Ma I'm eating."

"Answer the damn phone boy."

I start putting my things in my Yukon denali when I heard footsteps. i turn around to see Zaire coming and handing me the phone. 

"Who is it?" i asked

"It's Aunt Ashley.'

"Oh ok go get me ur stuff so I can put it in the truck."

"Ok.'

"Hello."

"Hey you guys didn't leave yet bestie." She asked

"No I packing up the truck now."

"Why are you driving the gas guzzler its only you and Zi right."

"Yes but I love driving my baby on the highway." I said

"Omg girl I swear you and that damn truck should get married.'

I laughed. Everyone who knows me knows That I have always had a love for denali's even when i was a kid. I bought and older version of her when I first got my license and have just upgraded each year they come out with one that I like.This one is a 2012 all white and he's baby.

"Hello are you still there." Ashley says interupting my thoughts

"Hey just daydreaming about my truck."

"Omg your sick."

I laugh. "we should be leaving here in a few minutes I'm putting Zaire's stuff in the truck now.'

"Ok did you pack some outfits for the club." she aked

"Of course."

"Good cause I was thinking we hit up Bliss tonight."

"Sound good. Let me finish up here I will call you when I get in town." I replied

"Ok drive safely."

"Will do."

I hang up. and go to put the phone back on the charger. I call Zaire and tell him to come on he runs downstair with his bookbag and heads out the door. I lock up and get in the truck. I look over at Zi who pulls his ipad 2 out and sum head phones and turns and looks at me.

"what mom."

"Nothing. You ready?"

"Yessir."

I laugh and start the truck and head towards the highway. I turn on the radio and talk that talk plays through my system.