Kasi

• Dedicated to Lala Keepitrealallthewaylive

After I got off the phone with AJ i went to start packing my bag. I was really feeling this girl which wasn't good  for my line of career. But ever since I met her at the hospital I knew that I would not be able to stay away from her. I still remember the day....

Flashback

I woke up and realized I was in the hospital I guess I wasnt has sharp as I usually am. I saw the monitors and the IV bag I looked and saw that my shoulder was bandaged. I saw the door open and in walked the most beautiful girl Ive seen. Either I'm dead or this medicine is the shit. I thought.

I saw her smile. "I'm guessing the medicine is good then cause ur not dead."

I looked at her shocked that I said what I was thinking out loud.

"Um how long have I been out."I asked

"Its only been 24 hours. you were rushed in with a bullet wound to the shoulder the doctor pulled you in for immediate surgery and they we able to remove it. And the bullet didnt cause much damage your lucky."

"Well thanks.." I replied 

"No need to thank me I'm just your nurse but Your welcome."

She finished checking my vitals and asked if I needed anything.

"Yes sum water and food." I laughed

"I will bring you your water but I would recommend you get some The food here sucks." she said

"I don't have anybody who will do that." I said thuthfully

She looked hesitant. "OK well I will be nice and bring you some but I get off in an hour so if you could wait."

I smiled "Ive waited this long whats one more hour."

She kept her word and brought me back sum of the best food Ive had in awhile. And I knew then that she was going to be my weakness.

End of flashback

I continued packing when my phone went off letting me know I had a email. I looked and saw that it showed a deposit of 50,000 deposited into my account for the last job. I smiled another good day at the office. Now for some much needed time with my babe. I put my bags at the door for in the morning and went to sleep thinking about the number one person in my life.

 >>>>>A Pic of Kasi on the side and my new favorite song of the month!!!!! Please dont forget to leave comments!!!!Votes!!!!!!!Let me get sum kindve feedback please