A'Jarae

On my way back to the hotel I couldnt help but think about how Sincere was acting after he found out I was seeing someone. I mean he's the one that told me not to wait for him and that I should gon living my life and that was only after a year of him being there. I was reluctant at first but after I met Kasi I liked him but it was because of Sincere that We jus stayed at dating. But After tonight the way I seen how he was with that girl at the club he had no right to be angry with me.

I pulled up to the hotel and parked. I headed to my room. Once I got in I started to strip off my clothes and turn the tub on I went to my Itouch dock and put on my relaxing playlist. I got in the tub amd just laid there thinking. what if I stayed here would me and Sincere be together now. Then thought I never would have met Kasi if so and I reallly liked him.

Ugghhh!!!! I screamed and slide my head underwater.

As i pulled myself out I heard knocking at my door.I was immediately irriated

I got out the tub and put my robe on and went to answer the door. I froze when I saw who it was.

"what are you doing here?" I asked

"Your not hard to find." he said

"Look Sincere Im tired I was in the middle of something so if you could...."

" Well sure I would love to come in." he interrupts while walking passed me.

"That was not what I was trying to say." I mumbled

I closed the door and went to let the water out the tub since I knew I wasnt gettin back in.

I came out and saw him sitting on the couch.

"What do you want Sincere?" I asked

"We need to talk." He said calmly

"And this couldnt have waited til in the morning or something.?"

"Naw cause I couldnt sleep with this shit on my chest.

I sighed and just looked at him.

"Well start talking."

I watched as so many emotions ran across his face.

"Look Audi I ended things with you because it wasnt fair to have you wait for me for five years. I mean I'm the one who was in jail not you. And I kept listening to niggas arguing with they girls cause they were out there doin them and I didnt want to be that same dude."

I stood there on the brink of tears. Why couldnt he have just told me that.Why did he deny my visits and never called me?

I suddenly found my voice. "Your a coward and I want you to leave."

"What?"

"I was trying to say it nicely but your a bitch because only bitches do that shit the way you did it. A man wouldve talk to me and told me what was on his mind. Now get the hell out."