A'Jarae

We headed back to the club so that Ashley could get her car. I turned and looked at her shaking my head.

"What?"

"What possessed your ass to mention Kasi?"

"I needed to see how it would affect Sincere to see he had copetition."

I looked at her in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Yes girl and let me tell you I swore I saw his eyes light up."

"Stop watching that Twilight shit."i laughed

"Whatever! you know thats my shit though."

"You need a check." I said

"Can write me a letter of recommendation." she replied

I busted out laughing. as I regain my compsure we pulled up alongside Ashley's car.

"Alright mommas call me later." Ashley said while exiting

I saw her get in her car and start it up. She pulled out I blew my horn and she returned with hers and we went our separate ways.

Ashley's POV

I was a little worried about my friend. I mean don't get me wrong I don't have a specific problem with Sin but I know what he put my bestie through and I know what he's capable of and I don't want to see her get hurt all over. As for Kasi he's a little mysterious but over all he seems cool he treats AJarae like a queen and she needs that. 

I pull up to my house and see all the lights off except my bedroom. I smile cause my babe is up waiting for me. I get out and go into my house. I walk towards my bedroom and open and there's my boo in sum basketball shorts and a wife beater playing the game. 

"Hi babe." I walk over and give him a kiss

"Hey how was your night?"

"It was alright until me and Aj ran into Sincere and Taz." 

He looked at me. "How did Aj take it."

"I'm not really sure she seemed shocked at first but then she was normal I guess." I said

"Ok."

"But sin was on her top but had another chick there with him. Had her and Aj bout to box."

"My nigga." he laughed

I threw the pillow at him.He turned and looked at me with a devilish smile. He got up and walked towards me.My heart started speeding up.

"You want to throw shit." he said coolily

"what you goin to do if I say yup."

He pulled my legs towards him and grabbed my wrist. He pinned me to the bed.

I bit my lip cause he was turning my ass on.

"I'm goin to make you pay for that." he said as he began to kiss my neck

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. He looked down at me with pure lust and thrusted his herection right to my core. At that point I was mad we were still clothed so with my feet I slid his basketball shorts off while he lifted my dress up and pulling it over my head. Our lips met and began to fight over dominance and finally gave in and let me take control he started kissing me down my chest release my breasts from my bra. and took his time loving each one up. I could feel my self soaking my panties I held his head to my chest and grinded against his erection cause a moan to come out of his mouth. Marcus then started trailing kisses down my stomach grabbing my laced underwear and pullin them down. 

"Damn lil mama that thing is wet." he said huskily

"Stop talking more loving." i said

He smiled at me."Yes ma'am"

He dove right in and began to eat me like I was a steak dinner. I grabbed a hand full of sheets with both hands tryin to hold back my screams. He stopped at looked at me He slipped two fingers in my wet.

"Come on Ashley you no I don't like that quiet shit. Let me hear you." he said

I started grinding my hips into his fingers and he began to suck on my clit and I screamed.

"Thats what I want." He said in between sucking 

" Damn Daddy" I moaned 

"You ready for that punishment?" He asked 

I shook my head and watched as he positioned himself at my entrance.

I head my breath and got prepared to take the most pleasurable punishment.

 Sorry it took so long to upload got alot goin on my way but i will be uploading as much as I can today.

>>>>>>>>pic of Marcus (and yes I think plies is sexy)