Chapter 4 Sincere

A picture of Taz on the side>>>>>>

I was dancing with Heaven when I looked to the door. Just then it felt like my heart stopped.There she was just a few steps away A'Jarae Imani Smith standing with Ashley. Shouldve known she would still keep in contact with her they are best friends.i quickly excused myself from Heaven telling her I needed the restroom. But instead I posted up against the wall and watched as the love of my life and her friend made their way to the bar. She was breath taking. That black open V dress was doin her justice in all the right places I noticed her  hips were a little wider and her ass got a little fatter. I noticed Taz approaching me out the corner of my eye.

"Man what are you doing posted up Heaven is looking for you?" he asked

"Aj is here." I said

"What? Where?"

 I pointed towards the dance floor.

"Damn that's her. She sexy as shit."

"Aye watch that shit." I said angerily

"Chill dog I'm just messing. Well not really but you Know its mean." he said

He was right. just then I hear Future"s Neva End come on. 

"I'm going to go dance with her."

"Are you sure?" Taz asked

"Yea I'm not about to miss this opportunity." i said

"Alright man good luck." he replies

I stop at the bar an order a shot of Remy> I down it and head towards her. I watch her dance for awhile and then I just wrapped my arms aroung her.

"Well Hello Ms. Smith long time no see."

I then felt her body tense up.

A'Jarae

I heard that all to familiar voice and immediately started cursing Chris out for jinxing me. I slowly turn around and there he stood all 6'3 of him. I looked him up and down and had to admit he looked fine as hell I looked up into his face and immediately started blushing I got caught checking him out. I quickly snapped back and pulled away.

"I have to go." I said 

I went to turn to leave and was quickly grabbed by my waist.

"Please don't run from me." he said

"I'm not ready. I said breathly

"Not ready for what Audi? We are just dancing." he whispered

"Please stop that."

"Who are you staying with?" he asked

"No one I'm at a hotel."

I don't remembe when I started to dance with him but it felt right.I felt his hard member pressing against my stomach. just then a pretty light skin girl walked up to us.

"Sin,  how you just going to up and leave me like that?" she asked

Just then reality hit me that Sincere had moved on. I stepped back and tried to fight the tears that were threatening to surface.

"I apologize we were just catching up. Its been awhile since I've last seen him. But he is all yours." I replied before making a quick exit.

I ran to the bathroom wet my face then dried it. When I looked in the mirror was shock to see Sincere standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

Instead of answering me we turned me around and kissed me first it was urgent full of want and need then it slowed to a sensual kiss.I pushed him away.

"what's wrong?" he asked full of lust

"Your girlfriend can come in here. I shouldnt have let u do that." I said angerily

"She's not my girlfriend I just met her tonight." he replied

The door busted open and in came Ashley but suddenly stopped in mid stride.

"Well now I can see why I couldn't find you." she said

"Yea I'm coming out now." I said

Sin quickly grabs my arm I look up into those chestnut brown eyes and eveything I felt five years ago came flooding back.

"If you leave now just know that this is not over." he said full of desire

I pulled my  arm loose. I couldn't say anything so I just left. I felt him on my trail.I tried to speed up when I felt him grab me again.

"Give me your number Audi"

"No"

I saw the hurt and shock go across his face before he covered it up. he then pushed me up against the wall and attack my lips. I stood there shocked unable to move my lips until he bit my bottom lip causing me to moan which gave him the entrance he needed . And suddenly I was kissing him back I caught myself moaning as we tongued each other down which only seemed to turn him on more. But soon we were interruppted my a few people clearing their throats. I pull away only to meet the eyes of Ashley, Taz and the same light skin girl from earlier.