Questions ...

The night after the wonderful dinner cooked by the beloved. Jonghyun went back to reading the analysis and programme for the yearly meeting that has been sitting on his table after being told by Kibum not to touch anything in the kitchen. Now sitting in his study room, Jonghyun putting on his reading glasses, reading the lengthy analysis. He remained focus until one of the pages, with her name being mentioned on one of the lines. He continued reading on and bit his bottom lips as he studied further.

Aurora named being mentioned there as one of board members that will be sitting for the meeting and presentation. His fingers were busy typing and searching anything about Aurora. Not very much accept that she was born and brought up in Venice, Italy. No photos of her parents or other information about her. He sighed on and diverted back to the papers. He wanted to know how such a woman, could be so powerful and influential in so many industries. No family background, parents’ unknown. Who is she? Aurora Bae-Park. He searched through about all the possibilities about any Bae-Park family union. None popped up except for the fact, about other unknown marriages.

Kibum knew something about the powerful Aurora, since he was being a close friend of the couple and having them as the shareholders of his restaurants. He sat around on his expensive chair and took a break from the readings. Not long after, Kibum walked in smiling.

“Babe.” Kibum looked on as he walked towards the man who was sitting on the chair, resting his chin on both his hands.

“Hey.”

Kibum stopped and looked on at his lappy with a search engine being on active screen. A name was being put on searched.

“Why Bae-Park?” Kibum took a sit in front of him. “You are searching for Claire and Aurora?” He turned the screen over.

“Aurora’s name has been on every important board meeting. I’m simply curious.” Jonghyun’s voice was warm. “I know the fact that she’s the daughter in law of AG Park. But who is she really? I couldn’t find anything about her, not even her family background.”

“Isn’t it good that her life wasn’t made available to public?”

Jonghyun stood up and sighed as he took a quick glance at Kibum and looked back at the gigantic window facing the view of the city. “She’s just mysterious, love.”

“I wanted to be like her mysterious. She only let people read or knew certain things about her. That’s good enough.” Kibum leaned back on the chair and grabbed on the papers.

“But you are close to them, right?”

“Yes. But Aurora was private about her family life. When I came to Venice, her parents were on a trip to Greece.” Kibum did not even look up from the papers. “But I did notice, the family was well-respected and well-liked by everyone in the area.”

“Maybe Lea will be able to help me.”

“Babe.” Kibum’s voice was soft. “She’s just another human that want nothing but privacy in her family life. If you want to know so much about her, you should ask her, rather than asking around.”

Jonghyun kept quiet and walked out from the room, Kibum’s eyes followed the movement of the petite man. He could hear his footsteps going down the stairs of the massive penthouse.

Kibum saw a photo of his late wife on the study table. She did have a resemblance but well, did not all of us had doppelganger. He placed back the photo and walked out of the room and went down the steps leading to the living room. There he saw Jonghyun enjoying the night breeze from the highest floor. He left him alone if that is what the latter needed. Kibum decided to do his things on his lappy, browsing through his mails and reports. He replied on his corporate emails. With the beer bottle on the table, Kibum stretched out his hand for the beverage.