Over Now

Back in the hotel, Jonghyun got restless, his fingers itched to call or text the man he accidentally captures his image just now. He threw his bag onto the comfortable armchair and at that point of time, he could feel his heart breaking to pieces, the  sight of the man kept playing in his mind, how he smiled and laughed while the man next to him seem to enjoy teasing him. As much as he hated it, he took out his camera and browsed through the pictures he just captured. No matter how much he wanted to deny the fact that he really saw Kibum having a good time, the images that he saw in the camera, was saying otherwise.

At this point he regretted travelling all the way to Paris, for his holiday. He took a deep sighed and decided to just head for a good soak in the tub. Maybe, that would help him eased half his mind. Never had him felt this pain, profanities were just at the tip of his tongue. He took a deep breath and walked  towards the luxury bathroom, the smell of mint enveloped the room, stripping the last piece of cloth, he soaked himself in.

The silence in the bath room, made him tried to think the sanity part of this whole uncertainties of the status, it would be logic enough, if Kibum told him that they ended instead of just disappearing. He admitted that it was his mistakes and those disgusting acts of his, cause the relationship to just deteriorate.

When he realised he was long enough in the tub and the water had already lost its warmth, he grabbed the towel and the rope. Drying and looking at his own reflection in the mirror, he realised  that  he needed a fresh haircut and colour. It didn’t matter that if it’s going to cost a bomb, he needed this. It was raining now and he decided to order for room service.

Listening to jazzy music in such weather was relaxing enough. He texted Lea, hoping her beautiful sister, won’t be that busy for him.

“Lea…
“J?”
“Busy?”
“in the midst of discussion.”
“I am in Paris.”
“Shut up. Really? When?”
“Days ago.”
“Look I am busy right now. Drop me your address.”

He looked out of the window, after dropping the hotel address to Lea. The knock came and he told the hotel staff to place the meal on the table. A soft thank you was whispered. The rain still as heavy and Paris had lost the sun shine that day, Eiffel couldn’t be seen due to the outpour. He sat and tried to enjoy his meal, watching a certain show on the giant screen.

He didn’t realise that he had fallen asleep right on the luxury sofa, with the distance sound of the screen, until his mobile rang right beside his ears.it was sure as hell, deafening. He almost had a heart attack. With his eyes half opened, he looked at the time and saw calls. His beloved sister had been calling him. The last text stating, she was on the way to the hotel.

He hurriedly woke up and answered. “ For the umpteenth time, J. I am downstairs at the lobby. Didn’t you read my list of texts? It’s freezing hell.” Lea was sure as hell grumpy.

“Hold up, Lea. I’m sorry, I felt asleep. And you can just take the lift all the way up to the suite.”

Jonghyun walked towards the gigantic full mirror and checked himself out. Still the vain man, he was. Later a knock came and he knew, it was his sister, the very moment he opened the door, she threw him a huge warm hug.

“I missed you, J.” Lea tightened the hug. And she somehow knew the brother needed one. A good warm hug,and we all knew that huge healed wounds.

And soon enough, they were on the sofa, catching up.

“I bought some snacks and chill beers for us.” Lea said proudly.

She had been residing in Paris ever since, then. Her hair shades was more of a dirty brown, she pulled them up into a messy bun and looked at the brother. Something has been bothering that good looking brother of hers.