After Hours

These feelings Kibum have for Jonghyun could not end until his body ceased to function and his soul is released for whatever comes after. He hope that somehow they are embedded into his soul, that their love will endure. Even on his dark days his love for Jonghyun rode underneath it all, keeping his mind from sinking into the mire that claimed him in the past. He knew that however deep he feared he had fallen, Jonghyun would be there like solid ground steading him, giving him time to climb back into positivity. Life was full of what ifs and maybes.

His feelings were so neutral most of the time. To feel something different there has to be a positive or negative event. After the joy or sorrow has passed he reset to the middle ground, content, neither high nor low. He had friends who's default setting was"low" and that's so hard, he saw them drowning in the air. He have friends who swung from one extreme to the other, happier than he could ever reach then lower than he had ever fallen. The Parks was one of the example that showed what friends really mean.

He had been given more blessings than he felt worthy of. He still felt love, joy and happiness so strongly it made him tingled right down to his bones. He had known pain enough to fragment his soul into such tiny pieces it took him years to reassemble his mind. When he came back from these strong emotions to a state of balance, he learnt what he could from each emotion, feeling and experience. He love the way he is or was; he wished others could be this way too. It wasn't boring, it's cozy, and being more neutral allowed him time to think, time to stretch his mind.

Kibum was invited to join The Parks at their city penthouse. The penthouse was as luxury as their mansion and Kibum was one of the many to be there. Even the famous Airi and her family was  there too. The Parks loved to play host to their close friends and family. Gathering was warm, with good food, drinks and nothing lavish. The kids were in the nursery, being taken care of nannies. Kibum was having his time, catching up with his friends and its also his second time meeting Airi. Yes, The Airi Park, she was as amazing as Claire and as gorgeous too.  Surely, The Parks are amazing people, surrounded by just about everyone in Korea.

Kibum was having a good time, he just didn't want to think about his relationship, besides him was Heidi and their little human. Thats what Adam called toddlers.  Airi took little Celia into her arms and let Claire breathe for abit. Aurora was having a hard time talking to Adam who seems to be having his little moment of temper, behaving like grown ups. And that temper didn't last until he saw his little partner in crime. With that, he left his mum who was surely caught in surprise. Aurora turned to look at Claire who clearly was missing her wife.

Soon, the house was filled with alot of laughters from the adults. Its just the five adults simply having their own catching up sessions.

Airi shifted closer to Heidi who was having party sandwiches. "God, I miss Paris." The sudden words made Claire looked at her sister in disbelief. Paris was a place full of memories for them.

Airi was known for her spontaneity, smirked at the humans in front.

"Jonghyun, I mean that boss of mine, had always been smittened by you." Airi winked making Aurora and the rest smiled.

"So how are things between the two of you now?" Heidi asked. "My word of advice, no matter what, hetero or not, if they cheat.. show them who is boss." Heidi rested her hand on Airi's lap.

"I got it, ma'am." Airi interrupted earning laughter from Claire.

"Things are still kindda choppy right now. I mean, yea. The directions of where we are heading still pretty unsure." Kibum reached for the beer bottle in front of him.

"Right. So you guys decided to get back together." Heidi too reached for her drink. "Make this the last time, someone gotta teach that man how to just stick to one. You know when you gave a cheater too many chances, chances of him repeating will be very high. The cycles will repeat. But if you give him one chance, then its a smart move. Tell me, you just give him a chance, Kibum darling." Heidi was side glancing her wife who seems to be lost. "Is that right, wifey?" She nudged the wife.