Fixing Hearts

Kibum has moved on from everything. Everything that had hurt him, he wanted to move forward and just be him. Those years have proven him that good people did exist but that's that.

He had his own business, his restaurant has been the talk about town. His relationship with his parents had been good so far. How he met his parents, all thanks to his cousin. Now that he had the two amazing humans back with him, nothing else matters.

Eversince what happened between him and Jonghyun, he never let his feelings been known. But little did he know, what food did. He met someone that little less resemblance of Jonghyun. He had been seeing him for a good while.

"Babe, I've to get going." James, a professional photographer. " Thank you for the scrumptious meal." He hugged him real tight. "I'm a happy man." He kissed him gently on the lips.

"Cheessy as always, James." Kibum laughed. "Now, get that beautiful arse of yours to work."

Little did they know, Jonghyun who was on his way to work saw them. Especially Kibum. He was sure of who he saw. Kibum was smiling and that good looking man beside him holding on to Kibum's. He let out a sigh and only to be noticed by his chauffeur.

Minutes after, Kibum accidentally bumped onto Jonghyun and for that few seconds, the world stopped moving. Eyes met.

"Kibum is that you?"

Kibum sure recognised that voice. He somehow missed him but its history now.

"You've got the wrong person. I've got to get going." Kibum shoved the crowd that suddenly started to move. After the feeling of what seems like eternity when they collided.

He walked as fast as he could, his heart was beating and almost it felt its gonna burst out of his ribs. He sure knew that was the Kim Jonghyun. The man that broke him.

He panted, as he walked into his restaurant thats located around the corner of the famous district. He rested one of his hand on his hip as he starred at his mobile. He took a deep breath and pull a chair at the corner of his restaurant.

"Boss, are you ok?" Chan asked. He was this tall good looking executive chef. Kibum trusted him with the running of the restaurant.

"Hey, Chan. Stop calling me that." Kibum signalled him to sit. "I am ok."

Chan pull his chair and studied Kibum.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Chan?"

"I am no love expert but I am gifted, buddy. Crossing path with someone you used to know?"

"Dude, you're scaring me." Kibum eyes widened. "Who are you really?" Kibum became restless when Chan had the answer. Was he that obvious. He gulped down the cold ice water.

Kibum gave a meaningful smile. "Right on point. He was my once upon a time." 

"The one that fixed your heart and broke it."

Kibum was shocked once again. Who was this man again. But Chan ended pointing to a photo of them on Kibum's phone.

"Thats him, right? Sorry to say but you both really looked so good together." Chan looked at Kibum. He knew deep down, that the restauranteur had some memories.

"He was my almost. But God must be playing tricks on us."

"But, wait... he is Kim Jonghyun." Chan had another glimpse of the photo. "He has a reputation in the arts and medias industries. His family are nice people, they are a family of conglomerate. His late wife passed on. Accident. Died on the way to hospital. He loved her so dearly."