Its not U, Its me...

2 Years Later

He left him again. He was denying the whole feelings fiasco that he developed for Kibum. It has been two years after that incident. Jonghyun denied and it pained the younger in a worse way.

He was on his way to office when he saw the familiar silhouette that he walked away from at exactly two years ago. He was with someone, laughing away and he looked lively, vibrant and spotting a new hairstyle. He looked impressive as always. Has he always been like this?

"Sir, we have reached." The chauffeur informed him, that voice stopped Jonghyun from looking passed the younger.

Jonghyun stepped out from the car, putting his coat on and was looking ahead when a figure hit him, almost made him stumble. Little did the stranger apologised. Jonghyun shook his head as he brushed off his coat with his fingers. He was walking towards the main door when he heard a familiar voice talking.

He turned and saw Kibum hugging the suave looking guy as he bid him goodbye.

"Did I just saw Kibum? Who is he with? Why are they so intimate?"  Those were questions or was it jealousy.  He wanted to walk into the office, but the eyes locked. Kibum was turning back towards the few blocks and he saw the man who rejected his love.

Kibum avoided the man in the coat, who stood there and looking at him. His eyes showed how hurt he was.

"Kim Ki..bum?" Jonghyun stopped the younger.

A moment of awkward silence.

"Do I know you?" His voice sounded cold. "You've got the wrong person, sir."

Jonghyun sighed deeply, he sensed rejection, hurt and hatred. He was very sure the well dressed man in front of him was the same man he met two years ago.

"Kibum......

"I am sorry, I have to be somewhere. And I am sure you've got the wrong person." With that Kibum walked away and never turned his back.

Jonghyun with his head hung low, walked through the glass doors and headed levels up to his office, his sanctuary. He wanted to forgotten what he just saw. But that few minutes of a short encounter, it clearly shown that Kibum was hurt and he moved on.

He remembered the incident and exchanged of words between them. He was harshed.

Flashback

Beautiful winter, New York was blanketed with snow. Freezing weather. Meet up with the lawyers over the shared properties. It was all smiles. Finally Kibum was able to move on to his new chapter.

Jonghyun was there too, but he was more of a listener. He observed the exchanges of words and once awhile he whispered to Kibum when he realised or heard something were not right with the clauses or words said by the ex' lawyers.

The processed was made easy by his presence. And Kibum was chirpy as always. It was like a burden was lift up from his shoulders.

"Thank you. I don't know what would happened to the rest of the properties if its not wyour sharp hearings and eyes." They walked out from the tall building where the firm was located.

"Hey. No issues with that. Lawyers and exs are a match made in hell. They are slick, and I do have the talent to recognise all that." Jonghyun put on his gloves as the cold breeze hit the skin.

They walked down the busy street of the Fashion Capital. Memories were made. Beautiful memories.

But truth to be told, nothing last. Temporary and that sure hurt, especially when you harbored a certain feelings. It was their last night in New York and he thought it would be the right time to relay the message on the table.