Who Is She? Part 1.

Aira headed to her step sister's luxury landed property. She stepped on the gas peddle hard as if the house going to be lifted off the massive ground. Heidi was already there, because her favorite person was back. Adam, that little mischievous kid.

The moment she reached, in front of the massive garden, and the sound of the gate closing.  She saw the woman that her sister was so protective about, when she walked out of her car. There standing elegantly, clad in denim pants and an expensive branded printed tshirt, she smiled.

"Aurora" She hugged her.

"Aira." Aurora hugged her tight. "I've missed you, girl."

"The both of you! Get in here!" Heidi was shouting from the balcony overlooking the beach.

They waved back as they walked but more of stroll.

"Lets sit over there for awhile." Aurora pointed to the little sheltered hut in the little Mini Japan garden that she got the landscape artist to do. "Little Tokyo, minus the sake." Aurora's voice was full of warmth. Her pupils were of honey and so elegant without trying hard.

"How are you, Aurora?" Aira, took a sit on the bamboo bench.

"It took me a couple of years to be here again. Dad helped me alot. He risked it all." She took a very deep breathe. Aira and Claire had been there for her during that moment. "Flying back to mama's, greeted my body with peace.  I just needed time to heal. My body was a wrecked, but nevertheless, Adam decided to stay in me for months. I was thankful. And that kid was protective. At that age, he was very wary about people and feelings." She leaned back as Aira was paying attention. " I saw him sometime back in the park. He saw Adam."

"Did he see you? Claire knew?"

" He didn't. Even if that happened, he won't be able to recognize me."

The conversation was cut short, when Claire came out in her pilates attire.

"Sweetheart, Adam has been looking for you." She gently back hug Claire from the back.

"Excuse me, gotta attent to my little hero." Aurora stood up and excused herself in. Not even once looking at Claire.

Once Aurora was out of side, Claire looked at her sister.

"What brings you here, Aira?" She took over the sit.

"Heidi." Aira reply was short. "Are you ladies ok?"

"Yeah."  Claire stretched out her feet. "She just got a call from her lawyer about the signing."

"And..."

"She will be going down to meet the designer herself." Claire sighed. "I told her just to let her representative be there during her FW launching. And of course, Aurora being Aurora, she needs to see this." Claire sound defeated. "She's not ready for all these. The Kims, gonna be there."

Aira knew where her sister was coming from.

"Nobody will be able to recognise her. That, woman is different. No amount of energy would be able to stop her." Aira looked at her sister and put her arm around her shoulder. "To the Kims, she's dead. But right now, in front of you, she's Aurora Bae-Park. Your lawful wife whom you married back in Europe. Her drives is different now."

Claire somehow smiled. Her sister's words sunk in and she had to agree.  They walked in to the house, in the gigantic living room, they saw Heidi asleep on the sofa. The heavily pregnant woman looking elegant, glowy as always. Aurora and Adam had some mother and son bonding.

Claire's eyes softened when she saw Adam smiling at her. "Auntie Aira." He ran towards her. "I miss you."

Aira carried the boy in his arms and pointed to Heidi's tummy. "There's a baby in there."