Blame it............

The man was too perfect. His smile was soft with a hint of femininity, his strong bone structure was all male. Jonghyun let his eyes linger for just a fraction longer than was customary, his usual "test." Sure enough the man gazed back, unguarded and calm. He got bored and his calls to his other half wasn't answered and that pair of eyes has been looking at him since just now.

That guy toasted him a drink from a distance. Jonghyun smiled and did the same. And finally after hours of silence,  Kim Kibum called.

"I'm at the usual bar."

"Babe. I'll be right there." Kibum who was getting ready to leave home after a change of clothes.

Jonghyun had his sleeves all rolled up, drinking down his beer and enjoying the good music that was playing. He was leaning on the bar counter when that man came to him. He leaned at the teak counter and looked at Jonghyun.

"Hey, stranger." His voice broke the silence.

"Hey." Jonghyun placed his almost empty bottle on the surface.

"May I?"

Before Jonghyun could even at a chance to say anything, he was already sitting next to him. Jonghyun waved at the bartender. "Lee, Get me another bottle for myself, and one for the man here."

"Thanks,handsome. By the way, I'm Ric." He held out his hand. "You, a regular here?" He grabbed the bottle by the neck and smile at the cute bartender.

"Jonghyun." They shook hands and laughing away at jokes. The music was getting interesting and both of their faces were flushed red, thanks to the alcohol. "Sort off."

The eyes that looked back weren't the colour of the volcanic ashes, instead they were driftwood flecked with sand. Jonghyun avoided the eyes contact of the good looking man. But those whispers and smiles, the touches and caresses all thanks to the alcohol. Its hard to resist all those, no matter how bad he tried to control his will power.

"We might need to get some air back at the alley." Ric whispered to Jonghyun, whose face was flushed red thanks to the alcohol.

Together they disappeared back to the alley, outside the air was damp, thanks to the rain. It wasn't quiet. True what people said, alcohol caused chaos to the brains. In a matter of seconds, the next thing Ric knew, Jonghyun had slammed his lips to the man who was clearly not Kibum and nearly knocked all wind from his lungs.
Clearly one of them hardly had a moment to react before Jonghyun pressed his tongue to the seam of Ric's  lips and, at his  grant of access, delved inside Ric's mouth. It wasn't  a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of beer being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. Ric's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant Ric had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against Jonghyun, before Ric drew back into his lips. Jonghyun could nearly feel the slight burn of the beer as it rolled off his tongue and seeped down his throat with every push of his tongue against Ric.

A call from Kibum, stopped the heated moment. It wasn't him to cheat but who was he to not resist a good looking man. He licked his lips after finally catching a breath.

"You're a kisser." He whispered at Jonghyun. "I'm gonna head back in and checked whether my friends are in." He slipped his namecard into Jonghyun's pocket pants.

As soon as Ric went in, Jonghyun answered the call after adjusting his shirt and hair. "Fuck." He muttered.

"Hey, where are you?" Kibum who was already at the bar counter ordering his drink.

"Gents." He clipped his lips because he wasn't use of lying. "Give me five minutes."

Jonghyun walked in and headed to the gents, brushed his hair with water and headed out to where Kibum was. He saw Ric with his friends who waved their bottles towards him. He nodded and continue walking towards Kibum who was clearly good looking too.