Consequences

People said that its the big decision that are important... that these are the type of issues worthy of prolonged consideration. But no one ever explains how it's the little choices that send your life careening in another direction.

Jonghyun had decided to come back to the office. Clad in a his smart printed shirt with plain soft pastel colored pants. Its different than the usual suits with necktie around his neck. He had his car ready, the chauffeur waiting for him at the lobby, and a ready smile on his face.

" Morning," he greeted the chauffeur. " How are you?" Together they walked towards the car.

"I have been well, Jonghyun ssi." The driver was stopped when he wanted to open the door for him. He looked at the middle aged guy and signalled him to go to the driver seat.

He was hesitant at first but nodded when Jonghyun smiled warmly at him.

"Can we drop by to meet someone for breakfast?" By the way have you had your breakfast, yet? Jonghyun reached for his mobile that was placed by his side.

"I already had mine with my wife. Thank you for asking." The chauffeur started driving.

"I would show you the way."

From his apartment to Kibum's restaurant wasn't far a distance. Kibum, on the other hand didn't know about Jonghyun's little surprise. Hopefully, the restaurant already had their morning, breakfast hunger crowd.

"Alright, we're here. Please join us." He invited the driver. " Another plate for breakfast and an ice Americano."

"If you insist, Jonghyun ssi. " The middle aged man smile. " But I would like to sit on a different table."

Jonghyun agreed. "I'm grateful enough to have you agreed for a breakfast with me. You can order anything you want."

The two men walked into the relax morning crowd. He saw Kibum busy entertaining some customers, though he was the boss. He didn't notice Jonghyun at all. And Jonghyun couldn't blame him either.

They took their seats and the chauffeur started to browse the menu. His eyes were all over the place. While Jonghyun, had memorized them by heart or sometimes the famous chef would dish out something different.

"How dare you come here without informing me?!"

Kibum stood in front of the table, with both hands on his waist. He was clad in his plain mustard tshirt and a darker shade pants. His hair has gotten longer and he had changed the color to something tame. He starred softly at the man sat on the table.

" Morning, Bum." Jonghyun smiled. "I bring along my chauffeur for breakfast since I decided to be in the office today." He turned to the middle aged man sitting at the next table. "I didn't want another nag from my old man."

Kibum nodded to the man, "I will get my staff to prepare a hefty breakfast for the both you. Not from the menu."

He walked to the kitchen and told his chef to prepare something different not from the menu. And walked back to Jonghyun. He pull the chair and faced the man.

"Ready to step into the office after months of resting?" Kibum made way for the drinks to be served.

And within months, things had got closer for the two of them. Movie nights, cafe hoppings, mountain trekking and alot of other activities. It wasn't very much of a surprise when they got comfortable with each other presence. Kibum hadn't forgotten bout James, he hadn't tell James about his decision. He hope the man himself would be able to accept his decision. It wasn't fair for the both if them, he could not be in love with James, because his heart was still longing for one man. And he had to admit, the very moment they met again, things got a whole lot different between them.