30

Taehyung and Jimin glanced at each other once Jungkook's words registered in their minds. They had not yet spoken about the affiliated groups, and that was definitely something that they needed to remedy. For one, Jungkook was a member of this gang, and as such he should know the groups that they were allies with and those that they were not so that should something in the future come to pass, he would know what each group did and which ones they were on good terms with. For two, it was much simpler than just convenience. They had agreed to tell Jungkook who they were talking about and as such, they fully intended to disclose the information with the boy. In a hallway, however, was not exactly the plan, and so they each took one of Jungkook's arms, and pulled him towards the dorm that they had vacated earlier that morning. 

"Okay, so now that we have some relative privacy," Jimin stated, bouncing slightly as he turned to look towards jungkook who had taken the chance to sit back down on the couch, legs criss-crossed. He had jerked Taehyung down with him until the two were seated comfortably next to each other and looking at him as he would expect young ones in a class to do. It caused Jimin to do a doubt stand, and give the two a slightly fond smile. It was nice to see both of them so relaxed, particularly since the tense atmosphere earlier. If there is one thing that I can be thankful to Jungkook for, if nothing more, it would be giving taehyung the chance to really be relaxed around someone other than myself. Jimin thought to himself. It was one thing to always mention how Taehyung was tense with the other members of the group, and another to see the effects that even one person other than himself could have with him. 

He was a bit jealous, he could not refute that. It was normal, in his case, to be such. He had been Taehyung's only confident for so long, and he was quite glad that there was someone else that Taehyung could look to. He's been so tense, worried, and I know that the other's haven't really seen it. Jimin had contented himself with Taehyung's continual desires to keep his worries to himself, though, and it had been only through intense prodding that he had managed to get Taehyung to actually talk to him about what was on his mind. Taehyung had a habit of figuring things out quite quickly, and Jimin supposed this was the reason he was willing to back Jungkook's choice in how he wanted to go about taking care of NCT. 

He had been the first one to worry about what NCT may be planning. However, given the lack of evidence, he had not wanted to bother anyone with his worries. It was nice of him, in some ways, but burdened him, in may others. He hoped that Taehyung was as comfortable as he was with Jimin, and as willing to share those worries as well. He wanted Taehyung to have someone else that he could confide him, and despite his misgivings regarding the youngest of them, Jungkook gave Taehyung that, which meant that he was willing to go through great lengths in order to ensure that he could continue to do that. 

"Over all, the system is pretty simple. Those that are younger than us, or rather, newer than ourselves, we refer to as 'young ones' and they are usually the ones we put on missions to delegate or to do simplistic spy work for us. This includes Ateez, Stray Kids, TXT-whom we trained ourselves, and ONEUS. Those are the base ones. Ateez does the overall sweeps. In and out, done typically in very little time, no traces left behind. Stray Kids specialize in more tech based things, and that is usually what we have them working on. Although we have been slowly getting Ateez to work with them and see how fit they would be for their type of work as well." Jimin added with a hum. "At the behest of BangChan, too. I thought the old coot would never want Yongbok or Jeongin to get anywhere close to that sort of work, but either way, the better for us at least." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"Jiminie," Taehyung warned softly. Jimin gave Tae a sheepish smile, he had been going off topic again. 

"Well, as with the others. ONEUS will only ever agree to work at night, but they tend to be more of the doctors of the younger group. They only ever are willing to go anywhere at night, perhaps a bit...odd, but they are damn good doctors too. They also handle the Supply routes, so never piss them off, at least not as far as you can help it. As for TXT, they are a bit of the outliers. We taught them how to do almost everything. A bit of doctoring should they need it, some scouting that Ateez does at times, a bit of the electrical side that Stray Kids does." Jungkook paused, tilting his head as he regarded all of this new information that Jimin was supplying him. 

"Is that not dangerous? Teaching TXT so much information? Are you not worried about them potentially betraying you?" 

"The thought had crossed us." Taehuyng admitted. "But in the end, TXT is going to succeed us eventually. They are our prodige. We need to teach them everything. While I never truly thought something could happen to us, we all wanted them to have the knowledge, and the connections, to be a stable group no matter what." Jungkook blinked slowly, not really wanting to get them to delve deeper into that. 

"The older groups are exactly as implied. Groups that have been formed longer than us, but that we have decent relations with." Jimin continued to explain, diligently pushing forwards. These include Vixx, Shinee, Exo, Monstax, and others. I will give you a full list later, since I can't quite recall them all at the moment." Jimin said a small flush of embaressment flooding through him. "However, VIXX is amazing at extraction, Shinee specialize in information gathering, EXO handle some of the more...morally ambiguous things, and MonstaX deal with covert operations." Jimin said with a smile on his face. 

It was obvious that Jimin did not particularly favour the older groups, something in him stated. He wondered why that was, but he also did not really want to...pry too much.