V's Choice

It was not every day that a new person was transferred to Big Hit Private School for Unfortunate Youth. The students that got transferred liked to think of it as either an opportunity or a death sentence. In fact, people being transferred into the school, it was practically a thing that never happened. Students were only ever sent to Bit Hit High if there were no other options. Absolutely none, because it was the utmost last resort given. The rumors running around the school were more than hilarious, but most had at least some degree of truth to them. This school may be known for excentric rumors, but one can quickly learn that most of those that seemed too out of the norm to be real, are usually the ones that are, in fact, nothing but the truth. For instance, the rumor that the school was ruled by a gang. While, perhaps not precisely correct, most would say that the rumor was not too far off from the truth. Most would call the Bangtan Boys exactly that, a gang. One of the most ruthless that the school had ever seen. The fact that the six members which comprised the Bangtang Boys managed to effectively get everyone terrified into compliance was definitely a feat. For those who may be skeptical, they did actually have a cruel streak embedded within them, and not just because they looked intimidating. If a person within the school was asked to just look at the boys without really paying attention to the rumors, most would say the same exact thing. 

At first look Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Min Yoogni, Jimin, and Hoseok do not look like they would ever do anyone harm. Sure, sometimes the facade would slip and one could see that dark look within their eyes that scared everyone into silence, but all in all the boys looked quite soft and gentle. That is...until one manages to actually see them as they really are. Underneath the masks of kindness and polite gentleman-like manners, there are some cruel and ruthless interiors. For instance, the current youngest of the group, Taehyung, whose nickname (or gang alias as many would refer it as) was V, looked like an adorable angel who would throw up at the mere act of punching a person. Yet on his first week at Big Hit Private School for Unfortunate Youth, he nearly beat a person to death. Granted that person had pulled a cruel trick on the youngster, but the fact remains the same. The kid ended up in the hospital for months and the question of how Taehyung managed to smuggle a knife into the school remained a mystery. Therefore, Taehyung's nickname (gang alias) V was given to him, given that the Violence and Vandalizaton of nearly anything which he did not like or anyone who went against him was what he specialized in. He did not care about anything or really anyone as most would say. Some saw him as perhaps having a split personality with the sheer difference that there seemed to be between V and Taehyung. However, after it was proven that the boy did not, in fact, have DID everyone was ten times frightened of him. Some still believed that the doctors were wrong, others were convinced that it was secret darkness which was hidden beneath the facade. 
However, it was not just Taehyung, though it may have been more comforting to the rest of the school if it had been...All the members had something different about them. Something that was not known unless it needed to be, or unless they needed it to be well known. Big Hit Private School for Unfortunate Youth was basically a battleground, a section where natural selection takes its course, consisting of the utmost best of the survival of the Fittest, quite literally. One must fight to survive, otherwise, they will end up getting beat to the ground. 

As it were, Bangtan Boys were looking for a new recruit. They had six of them, but a seventh was desired. They had always planned to have seven, not six, and though they worked well together as six, they desperately wanted another. Unfortunately, none could catch their eyes. They had rather high standards, so perhaps that was why. They had been looking for a while, but they did not believe that any had the true capability to really make it. To meet the standards which they held. Now, they may not agree on much, but, when Taehyung, the last to join the group, had joined, they had all agreed that he would be the one to recruit the last member. After all, Suga had recruited RM, RM recruited J-Hope, J-Hope recruited Jin, Jin recruited Jimin, and Jimin had chosen V, so it only made sense to allow V to recruit the last member. Unfortunately, it had been nearly a year and three months and V had yet to choose a person that had even gotten close to piquing his interest. It would seem as though he found fault with every potential recruit that was placed before him. Some wondered if anyone ever would. Sure, when Jimin had recruited V into the gang of the most dangerous people in school, it had taken him six months to find a perfect candidate, but...V was taking an almost obscene amount of time. It was the longest choice that any of the members had made in recruiting so far. Everyone had been on edge since the announcement that V would choose the next member was made. Some were terrified that they would be chosen, only to be relieved when V laughed in their faces saying that they did not 'deserve the honor' of being a part of the gang. Others had the sadness of not being chosen to be apart of the group. Even the other members of Bangtan Boys were doubting that any would ever catch V's eyes.

Until the Transfer.

Now, had to admit, the Transfer was cute.

He looked like an innocent creature. As though he were an angel, and could do nothing wrong. This was the person that caught Taehyung's eyes?  The newest transfer was strange because he seemed to have some type of-of...mystery that was surrounding him. No matter who it was, it was clear to most that he did not be there. He seemed far too innocent for that. Well, to be fair, it was not as though he had instantly caught Taehyung's attention. No, it was a bit of time afterward, after he had transferred that his interest was caught like a wild flame. Though, once he had captured Taehyung's eyes, it became obvious that there was not a chance in the world that anything would tear the two apart.