Chenle

Chenle hummed quietly, restless, contemplating his next move. He was still upset with the whole situation with Taeyong but he was not going to focus on that. No, he was going to focus on this new relationship between Jungkookie and Taehyung.

He was kind of worried. He should not be, he knew, but he was anyways. He did not want to leave the dorm room, but Jungkook had not been seen for the entire day and he was sort of worried. He did not want to worry about it and he doubted that Rejun was having the same iffy thoughts as he was. He just was worried that the youngest of their self-proclaimed group was having some bad interactions. Taehyung was dangerous. Sure, the other had defended him willingly (though Chenle was quite certain that was more because of his relation with Jungkook than out of the kindness of his bloody heart) he was still worried. Defending anyone other than Bangtan was so out of the norm for Taehyung that Chenle could not help but find it odd enough to be worried about it. He was worried what Taehyung would do to Jungkook once he was alone. It was nerve-wracking to know just what the boy was capable of, but knowing just as well that he was not going to be able to do anything about it even if he truly wished to. He was nervous. He was anxious. And so because of those two things it led to currently, him restlessly pacing the dorm room back and forth and back and forth and subsequently annoying Rejun.

Chenle could not find it within him to care much about that though. He was too anxious about what was going on with Jungkook. Worry was eating away at his bones and he really just wanted to see the other. To see him and be able to prove to himself that the other was okay. Hopefully, he really was okay but he was just genuinely worried about him. Chenle could not help but be worried about Jungkook, though. He owed  Jungkook for helping him.

Taehyung...Taehyung had a reputation, and he had that reputation for a reason. While Chenle definitely could do nothing against the other, he did have hopes that he would be able to help Jungkook should something bad happen to him.

Sure, when Taehyung had visited them after Jungkook had spent ages attempting to get them to agree to the visit, they all had their doubts. They were all incredibly worried, and it was even more riddled with nerves when Taehyung had actually agreed. They were actually of the opinion that the BTS mafia member would not agree, mostly because Taehyung had not felt any inclination to know of them and meet them personally before, why would he now. It would seem, however, that they were very much mistaken, and the other had agreed readily. Or so Jungkook claimed. Yet, when they had met the other, it was with a nice smile and beautiful conversation.

It would seem that Taehyung was different from what rumor would suggest. Even so, that could not dispel Chenle's worry. They still worried over their friend, mostly because Jungkook was rather naive. He was also quite innocent, in many ways. They saw that a mile away. Sure, he definitely had some sort of an intensely hidden dark side with dark eyes when it got to that point, they were not totally blind. It was obvious if one looked. After what happened with Chenle it became even more obvious.

It was clear that Jungkook had some deep things hidden, and those things were hidden very deep and under miles of the concrete and under the hardest of surfaces.

Still, they worried over whether or not the other would be able to really think about whether or not Taehyung was really good for him. They worried about how Taehyung would treat the youth. It was clear that Taehyung adored him, at least on a surface level, and that he cared for him, at least on a surface level. They were just worried that perhaps his care of Jungkook stemmed more from a need to be able to think about something from a different route than anything else. They were worried that the other was simply a scapegoat and that in the end his feelings would be hurt, or destroyed in some fashion. 

Of course, that was pure conjecture. They could not know for certain that Taehyung had bad intentions with Jungkook. They were simply worried that he did. Jungkook was the type of person that definitely would not defend himself, he would not fight, or anything (other than perhaps playful brawling) unless it was in the defense of someone else. While this was definitely an admirable trait that Jungkook possessed, it was not necessarily a good trait for the young boy to have. They were worried about what may come of it. Especially now that Taehyung had publicly claimed Jungkook. Though at least they did not have to worry about anyone else trying to claim the boy. Worse people. People that wouldn't look at Jungkook with that sparkly shine in their eyes that Taehyung had.

Nobody would dare fight Taehyung in a claiming. Ever. Chenle was shocked that Taehyung even threatened to fight Mark-Hyung over Mark-Hyung's claim. It was something which was a game changer. Knowing that Jungkook was a person who was capable of making Taehyung publicly claim him so quickily AND threaten to destroy a previous claim...

They needd to know what Taehyung wanted from Jungkook.

"We need to spy on them."