blink

"We will take over NCT Dream." It was the first thing which Taehyung had said, bringing Jungkook into the dorm eyes flashing dangerously and anger in his bones. Taehyung said this nonchalantly, dragging Jungkook to the bed and sitting down, as he carded his fingers through Jungkook's hair to help calm himself and the boy down. The boy had a protective streak at a dangerously large level. He was glad that he managed to call the other back and push through it. It would be useful, and information which would need to be tested at length before he could think of something to do with it. Though give the way Taehyung found him, he could not expect to be too surprised by the findings.

"Take...over..." Hobi muttered, scoffing just a little at the outrageousness of he idea which Taehyung had propsed. Jimin was staring at him from his spot with Hobi, both watching him with big eyes and shock.

Everyone was watching the two before them, and hobi looked straight at Taehyung with amusement in his eyes. Suga rolled his eyes. It was not the first time Taehyung had stated something insane.

"Taehyung, it is not going to be easy to take over NCT Dream. I doubt that we would be able to do it before we leave the school. Let us be real with each other for a second. NCT has their claws in the Dream kids so deep I doubt we will ever find where their influence ends." Taehyung chuckled darkly at his hyung's words. Hobi narrowed his eyes.

"Is there something you find amusing about this?" He asked, annoyed with the youngster's reaction.

"Ah, HobiHyung. We have already found where the influence over the Dreamies ends." He said calmly. Hand still moving through Jungkook's hair, the youngest seeming to have no interest in the conversation before them.

Namjoon folded his arms over his chest and heaved a deep sigh of stress, Jin too shocked from the previous event of Jungkook almost choking him to really say anything, hand still pressed over his throat protectively. Namjoon needed to know why Taehyung wanted to take over so suddenly. It was not something that just happened. Perhaps it had to do with the previous events in the cafeteria, but he was not surs.

"How so?" Namjoon asked (more like demanded just not so aggressively as usual). His eyes were watching Taehung and Jungkok carefully, making sure they caught everything.

"This one right here. Besides, not all of NCT DREAM. Just the youngest three. That's all." He said, glancing down with a small smile at Jungkook, who was watching the conversation with bright eyes, but not interfering.

"Jungkook. How is Jungkook the end of influence?" Jimin asked, tilting his head to the side. Jungkook turned his eyes to Jimin instantly. Taehyung hummed, waiting to see what his little one would do.

Jungkook kept watching Jimin, who merely looked back at him blankly. Jungkook bit his lip, and looked up at Taehyung, moving the elder close to whisper in his ear. Taehyung smirked lightly, proud of his little one. The other was a natural. He knew he had picked the perfect member when he had first set eyes on the boy's destruction, but he was happy to see his decision proven true time and time again. He tapped Jungkook, giving him permission to leave.

Jungkook extracted himself from Taehyung's arms, eyes bright and wide as he moved over to Jimin, who was still watching the exchange with sparkling eyes. However, this time it was different.

Unlike mere moments ago with Jin, there was no predatorial intent in this walk. Nothing to suggest he was going to attack Himin, which left Jin just a little affronted. It was more calm, and there was no feeling of danger to his movements.

Jungkook gestured for Jimin to move closer. Jimin glanced at Taehyung before daring to do what Jungkook wanted him to do, not wanting to anger the younger boy by getting too close to their you bgg est member. Taehyung nodded, approvingly, and so Jimin slowly moved towards the dark haired boy before then. Jungkook leaned forwards and whispered something in his ear, so quiet that the others could not hear him. After the words were spoken, Jungkook giggled, and rushed back to Taehyung, who was ready for him, arms wide, allowing the youngest to curl up into him once more.

Jimin was standing, simply stunned. His bright eyes blinking in interest.