Monster vs Monster

Taehyung smiled, breaths calming, darkness fleeing his eyes within moment. He was happy, no that wasn't quite the right term for this emotion he was feeling...he was more than just simply happy, he was...ah, yes, he was pleased and ecstatic with Jungkook's answer. Not just his answer, he was incredibly pleased with his reaction as well.

It was not hard to notice that this boy had garnered quite a bit of attention from everyone in the school. The boy clearly was one which many had their filthy eyes on because off his soft nature, but it was now more than just clear to Taehyung that the boy had less of a soft nature than many believed.

He had spent a long time trying to figure out how he could handle the situation. Taehyung was not one to act too rashly or impulsively. However, he could not deny himself either. He had felt those...emotions seeing Jungkook beat his seniors in Chenle's defense, and those emotions which welled up when the other lunged at him??? Taehyung had made his decision then.

He had contemplated it, and he knew that there was very few ways to gain the boy's loyalty. Or even his respect. It was something Taehyung was going to need, both things. Claiming was the easiest one, because as long as Taehyung was careful, the boy would be surprised, but admire him for being bold enough to do such a thing. Besides, Taehyung and Jungkook appealed to each other in every aspect. Even their hidden inner selves were at peace with each other. Taehyung could not just sit by idle and watch as others tried to take Jungkook. Though, it would be interesting, he did not want to deal with that, so he did it himself.

Taehyung lessened his tight hold on the younger boy's wrists, noting the light discoloration from grabbing hin so tightly as well as the lack of pain which the other showed from it, and, making sure he was watching the youth intently as he did so, slowly moved up to stand up from where he was straddling the boy. He waited a second unable to help himself, just looking at the teen before him. After a few seconds Taehyung snapped himself out of his daze and trance. Holding his arm out, which Jungkook quickly grasped, he pulled the other up easily, and hummed, happy with the other's instant response to his actions. Yes...this boy was perfect. He would be incredibly easy to train as well. Taehyung would be the other would take to their group quickly.

Wasting no time whatsoever, he snuck to the back of the boy, and gripped Jungkook around the waist, curling his arms around his hips, and pulled him in, a little roughly, flush with the side of his body. Taehyung turned to look at Jimin, eyes steady.

"Mhm, I think it is time for the others to meet our newest addition. Don't you think?" Taehyung said simply. He almost laughed at the way Jimin's eyes widened to saucers, his mouth dropping open. Taehyung seemed entirely unconcerned, as though he was merely admitting to eating the last cupcake from the latest batch (though Jin would certainly have some words for the now second youngest if Tae did that) rather than saying he had chosen the final member of their gang.

After so long, Taehyung had finally chosen when hundreds had believed he never would. The other had taken so long to choose, and yet here he was stating it so simply as though he were not just dropping something so sudden.

"Tae," Jimin could not help but speak. "Are you sure that...that..." Jimin stopped abruptly. He breathed in as Taehyung's dark eyes landed on him. Sure, he was older than Taehyung, and dare he say it he considered himself friends with the other 95 liner, and not that he would ever admit it out loud, but he was a little frightened of taehyung. The doctors said he did not have a personality disorder, but Jimin was almost certain that Taehyung and V were two totally different people. Not to mention, Taehyung seemed to view people as objects at time. Jiminwas far more aware than Taehyung thought sometimes, and he knew what the younger did when someone messed with his possessions. At least, he was fairly certain Jungkook had more been claimed, if the whole thing on the floor was anything to go by.

So Jimin shut his mouth, and merely nodded his head. Not giving into telling Taehyung about his reservations, it would do no good now anyways. Taehyung had chosen, he should be grateful it had finally happened. If what Taehyung told them while the boy was sleeping peacefully was in any form true, and if Taehyung's worry over the other being worse than himself, than he supposed that they would all just have to accept it. It was not as though there had never been reservations with a recruit between the six of them before. Jimin himself had been doubted heavily when he had been recruited, so he should know better than anyone appearances meant absolutely nothing in this line of work. Besides, not only would they test the kid, but if what happened in the floor was anything to go by, and if what Tae had stated and confessed that he had seen with Chenle and the boys in their abandoned dorm room, Jimin knew full well that Jungkook would pass just fine.

Jimin took one glance back before turning to exit the room, and fled down the hall, returning to tell the Hyungs. Taehyung had Jungkook held close to him, fingers digging into the crevice of his hips. There was no denying the look of sheer possessiveness when Jimin met the other's eyes...it was scary to see such a look within his friends eyes.

Oh yeah, Jungkook was Taehyung's now. There could be no denying such things, even if Jimin wanted to.