Jungkook catches V's Eyes

"Rejun-Hyung!!" Jungkook sing-songed, skipping up to the elder and plopping down in the seat right next to him, inbetween Rejun and Chenle. Jisung shook his head, laughing silently at the youngest's antics.

"Yes, Jungkook-ah?" Rejun asked carefully. He was wary, the last time Jungkook had been this joyful he had ended up with drenched clothes and three cackling donseangs.

"I am bored." Rejun sighed heavily. Even if it had only been about five days, the amount of time that he, Chenle, and Jisung had spent with Jungkook had made it seem as though they had been best friends in a past life, destined to repeat in this life. They just instantly clicked, and all could see how close the four of them were. Jungkook was more often seen with at least one, if not all of then then he was seen alone.

"Go read a book or something then." Rejun said, shrugging his shoulders. He watched and Jungkook frowned. Definitely unhappy with the other's swift dismissal. Jungkook pouted annoyed. "Or-I know-Do the homework that I know you and Jisung did not do last night that is due today." At that both Jisung and Jungkook turned judgy looks onto Chenle who whistled softly under his breath, unable to really look at the two before him.

"You promised that you would not tell him that we didn't do homework!" Jisung said in betrayal. Jungkook gasped, placing a hand on his heart as though it were the worst betrayal any could possibly think of coughing up. For them, it was, kind of.

"Chenle-Hyung, how could you?" Jungkook asked, wide eyes blinking. Chenle crossed his arms across his chest defensively.

"Mark-Hyung asked me, you know I can't lie to Mark-Hyung." He said in his poor attempt at defense.

"And..." Rejun interfered quickly. "Mark-Hyung told me what Chenle told him. As such, he then instructed me to tell you that you should be doing your homework." Jungkook frowned, puffing his cheeks out.

Both of them looked at Chenle. Chenle raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay, come on. You can't lie to Mark-Hyung either." He said, trying to reason, nervous about the diabolical looks coming from Jisung and Jungkook. "Guys." Chenle whined, knowing those looks all too well. Jungkook and Jisung shared a glance before lunging at Chenle. Jungkook to the side, and Jisung over the table. Chenle pushed out and rushed around, going behind Rejun, whose eyes widened.

"Woah, this is not my fight." Rejun said, arms in surrender, but Chenle refused to leave, fingers digging into his jacket.

"But, Hyung, you must save me. Look at them!" He shrieked as Jungkook and Jisung took him down, tickling him mercilessly.

"Alright! Alright!" He said laughing. "Ok, ok, ok." Breathing heavily, Chenle sat up from Jisung and Jungkook's double assault. The three sat around each other giggling.

Jungkook genuinely felt happy, for the first time in a long time, he felt somewhat safe. Sure, he was still nervous about the Bangtan Boys, but from his sources, he was told that as long as he stayed innocent like, they would pay him no attention. But, he had friends, people he liked, and people who liked him. He felt happy, and was acting more like he had before all the stuff had happened, before his life literally went to hell.

"Seriously, though, you must do you your homework. Otherwise, if Mark-Hyung finds out, he is going to tell Tael Hyung, and you know what is going to happen then." They groaned all at once. Jungkook had only met the eldest hyung once, but it was enough for him to realize that while he may seem funny, he was incredibly serious about things such as school.

"Come on, guys, we might as well get it done now. That way we have the rest of the weekend to mess around." Jungkook said heavily, realizing how futile it was to refuse to do their homework any longer.