chapter 1

lets start our journey together~

the sound of people chatting and laughing can be heard inside that vintage cafe. however, the sounds never really bother that boy. he keep his eyes on his books and will drink his cola sometimes. 

"hey look. how cute" "that boy is too young to be a father." "maybe his younger siblings?" " he is in high school, look at his badge" 

the talks has been a normal things to seonghwa to hear for the past few months. he take a look at his phone to see what time it is. " oh, i didnt notice that its past 5 already. lets go home to meet your mother okay?" seonghwa says to the baby in his arm. 

he put the baby inside the baby stroller and quickly pack his things. seonghwa push the stroller out of the cafe and gives all the people that watch him a warm smile. "hrmm, i wonder what your mother are doing. maybe.. waiting for her son?" seonghwa says while making funny face to the baby. the baby giggle and that makes seonghwa's heart melt.

jeong yunho

that is the baby's name. why his name is jeong while seonghwa's is park? well, its because his sister decided to keep her late husband's family's name with their son. yes, its not his son. hey, he is still underage. 

as he arrive, he knock on the door. "im home!" seonghwa announce as he takes off his shoe before putting it inside the shoe rack. he takes yunho out of his stroller and keep the stroller in its place.

he has been living with his sister for the past 6 months. their mother ask seonghwa to accompany seyoung and also help seyoung with taking care of yunho.

his sister comes and smile at both of them. seonghwa immediately gives yunho to his sister. his sister, seyoung (im sorry guys)  is the mother of this cute little guy. she and seonghwa are 7 years gap and she currently work in a flower shop.  seonghwa notice that her sister been crying from her puffy eyes and red nose.

"noona? are you okay?" seonghwa ask as he feels worried about his sister. he knows that seyoung has been facing a very bad depression but she refuse to have any treatment. seyoung looks at him and only gives him a weak smile. 

seonghwa only thought that his sister might be a little bit tired and need sometimes so he proceed to his room to shower. as he dry his hair, he notice he circle something on the calender. "so thats why she has been crying" he sigh. 

tomorrow is the date where his brother in law died and the day yunho's born. he died in a car incident as he rush to the hospital to see his wife. seonghwa wipe his face. seonghwa quickly walks downstair and meet with a giggling and babbling yunho. seonghwa chuckle to see how cute yunho is. 

yunho currently trying to walk but he is not strong enough so seyoung bought him a baby walker. "hey big baby. do you want your cookie now?" as if he understand, yunho clap his hands excitedly. seonghwa smile. "up you go." seonghwa lift yunho and walks to the kitchen. 

then, he sees seyoung gloomy face as she wipe the plate. seonghwa sits yunho on the baby chair and takes the plate in seyoung's hand. "h..hey. im wiping that" seyoung says and pout. seonghwa giggle. "yeah, wiping while day dreaming. what are you thinking, noona?" seonghwa put the plate on the rack. seyoung smile and sigh.

"seonghwa, do you know who this house belong to?" seonghwa shake his head. "minsoo?" jeong minsoo, that is seyoung's late husband's name. that name makes seyoung even more gloomy. (im sorry again guys, i ran out of name to use T-T) 

"nope. this house belong to yunho. we bought it for him. but today, i changed my name as a guardian to yours. he can have this house when he reaches 20 years old" seonghwa frown. what the heck his sister is talking about. "ermm.. noona. im not legal. im 17" he says. seyoung smile.