chapter 9

hey babies....

how are you? if you're having a bad day, or maybe a bad week, you can dm me to vent.

anyway,, enjoy~

"im sorry" seonghwa says as he bump into someone. "its okay. eh, you are from kq company?" that guy ask. seonghwa smile and nod. 

he is currently going out from to the toilet after fixing his hair when someone from the outside bump into him. they are at the hall of the event and seonghwa almost cry because how nervous he is right now. 

that guy smile. "nice to know that. im kim sangwoo from bluedot company. and you?" he ask. "im park seonghwa. nice to meet you but im kind of i hurry now. lets meet after. see you later" seonghwa says with a smile. 

sangwoo watch seonghwa walks away in a rush. "who is that?" byeong hee ask from behind him. "seonghwa. park seonghwa. he is from kq. we should go now" sangwoo says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

seonghwa quickly seat beside chan and seungmin. "what takes you so long?" ask chan. "oh i met someone from the bluedot company" he reply. chan only nod. its common to meet other designer in event like this.

this is an event to celebrate the two company that is going to collaborate with each other. a special event for both kq and bluedot company. 

"and now, we will start with all the designs from bluedot company" the emcee announce which catch all the audience attention. seonghwa cant help but feel amazed by all the designs shown by the other company. their theme is winter which is the opposite with their company theme, but its good. at least they didnt use the same theme.

"the last set is from sangwoo and byeong hee, the intern from bluedot company" seonghwa remembered sangwoo name. "so he also an intern" seonghwa says to himself. 'their design is good but not suitable for winter' he thoughts.

thats what seonghwa been doing, he have been observing all the clothing present by the other company. he really does learn a lot. if he doesnt know something, he will ask the question straight up to chan or seungmin. 

"that is all amazing designs from bluedot company. now, we will present to you, designs from kq company. starting from of their heir, kim hongjoong!" the emcee says proudly. speaking of hongjoong's design, seonghwa just realized that he never gets to see hongjoong's dress at all.

and honestly, he is shock, the design is beautiful, gorgeous yet still have the sad vibes. 

hongjoong smile at the audience as he hold the mic

hongjoong smile at the audience as he hold the mic. "this dress is too dark to fit the summer vibes so i decided to make it as casual dinner date dress. of course you will look like you are going to a funeral if you didnt add any accessory so i will advice the beautiful woman out there to wear something simple like, bright looking necklace and bracelet."