chapter 18

hye babies~ 

before we dive into this chapter, im going to update their ages so you wont be confuse (and so i am)

yunho - 6 years old (soon 7)
mingi - 5 years old (soon 6)
wooyoung - 4 years old (soon 5)
baby yeo - almost 1

and this chapter already on november.

hope that clear things a little. 

okay, enjoy~

seonghwa check his things one more time. "i think im all good" seonghwa says as he close his luggage. this time, he cant bring both yunho and yeosang as no one in jyp company know about his kids. he doesnt even want anyone from there know about it either. 

seonghwa still considering on telling his trio friends. maybe after this trip. they are kind after all. 

suddenly, seonghwa hear knocking on the door followed by yunho goes in his bedroom to sit beside seonghwa. seonghwa can clearly sees how upsad that boy is. seonghwa open his arm and yunho immediately goes in. seonghwa hug that little boy to gives some comfort.

its hard for both of them since seonghwa and yunho never been apart for more than 24 hours. this time seonghwa will go for 5 days, leaving yunho and yeosang with their grandparents. yunho rarely shows but seonghwa knows that this little boy have attachment issue with seonghwa. he's a kids after all.

"mama go but no bring yuyu?" yunho ask. he knows that since he sees that seonghwa doesnt pack any clothing of his. of course he feels sad. "im sorry yuyu. but yes, this time mama cannot bring yuyu. yuyu and yeoyeo stay with halmeoni and halabeoji, okay? " seonghwa's soft words doesnt seem to make yunho any better. tears started to built in his eyes, his lips trembling as he pout and his face goes red as he try not to cry.

without any warning, a single tear starts to goes down from yunho's puppy eyes. seonghwa immediately hug yunho again. "w.... why?" yunho ask between his hiccups and cry.  seonghwa wipes the tears from that puppy looking boy. 

"because mama boss dont know about yuyu and yeoyeo. so mama cannot bring you two, okay?" seonghwa says but it seems like yunho doesnt like the answer. "but when mama work with papa, mama can bring yuyu. why now cannot?" yunho ask.

yunho pout and frown his brows even more. "mama so sorry but now mama not working with joongie anymore. if mama's boss sees yuyu, he will be mad at mama. what if he make mama cry?" seonghwa ask, trying to negotiate with the smaller boy. 

hearing that, yunho shake his head. "no no. mama no cry. okay then... yuyu no go with mama. but can mama promise we go to meet woo, gi and papa with yeoyeo after mama home?" he ask. seonghwa smile and pat yunho's hair. he nod. 

yunho hold out his pinky, showing that he needs prove. seonghwa joint his finger and says, "mama promise" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard that kq company join this event too" seonghwa cant help but hear the conversation between the two seniors that sits behind him.

Seonghwa act like he is sleep as he wears a neck pillow and he close his eyes. "i heard the same thing too. But why? Kq company never join this kind of event. Kq also never join any event when they know our company joined"

Seonghwa frown his eyebrows. That's suspicious. Why kq company seem weird lately? Starting from the theme issue until now. As if they tried to start a war with jyp company.

'but why?' seonghwa thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"everyone sit according to the tag that we already put on the chair. you are not allowed to change the place because that will only give us problem later. the rehearsal will start in 15" one of the staff says as she busy checking and makes sure everyone do their jobs properly.