chapter 24

Hye babies~

I finally have the time to publish this chapter. Long conversation at the bottom of the story.

Enjoy ~

seonghwa wakes up that morning with a crying sound. he looks at his side seeing that the sound doesnt come from yeosang or jongho. last night both babies sleep with seonghwa because hongjoong comes home late last night.

seonghwa notices that hongjoong is getting busier these days, thats why he doesnt want to bother hongjoong much even when hongjoong says that its okay to bother him. seonghwa only talk to hongjoong about work and sometimes about the kids during their breakfast.

back to the crying sound, seonghwa gets up and goes to the kids' room. he looks at wooyoung and san's room and it wasnt them either. so the answer must be in the last room, which belongs to yunho and mingi, because of course the crying sound wouldnt be hongjoong's.

its still too early for the kids to wake up. seonghwa opens the door slowly to see a crying mingi hugging a sleepy looking yunho. "yuyu, gi. what happened?" ask seonghwa. yunho looks at seonghwa and points at and mingi. mingi still hasnt look at seonghwa, he hides his face in yunho's neck, searching for comfort.

seonghwa sits next to the kids and calls mingi. the small boy look at seonghwa and immediately goes to hug seonghwa. seonghwa looks at yunho, asking for answers. "gi wakes up crying, gi says he had bad dream. " yunho says

seonghwa says thank you and ask yunho to go to sleep back. its still 3 am. if he still awake, he will be sleepy the whole day. seonghwa brings mingi in his arm towards the living room. he try to calm down mingi. 

when he did, he ask what happen. "m... mama.. papa... gone" mingi says between his hiccup. seonghwa wipe mingi's tears. "yu..yuyu... woo.. s..sannie.... yeo..yeoyeo.. hoho.. gone too. gi alone... " mingi says.

seonghwa hug mingi and caress his hair. "its okay gi, its just nightmare okay? look, mama here. your brothers all here." seonghwa says. after a few moments of seonghwa calming mingi, the little boy falls asleep back

seonghwa sigh in relief. "nightmare again?" ask someone. seonghwa flinch but he smile when he sees hongjoong holding two cups of water, leaning on the wall. seonghwa nod and pat the sit next to him.

"last time its sannie and woo isnt it?" ask hongjoong as he hands the cup to seonghwa. seonghwa sigh and nod. "the kids keeps getting nightmares. they will be sleepy during the day if they didnt get enough sleep" seonghwa says before he yawn.

"you are tired too. im sorry that i was busy. something happens between our company and jyp company" hongjoong says. seonghwa shake his head. "im sorry i woke you up. go back to sleep, you still have a few hours before you need to go to work" seonghwa says. he pass mingi to hongjoong and gesture the older to send mingi back and go to sleep.

hongjoong nod and do as he was told. seonghwa tries to go back to his sleep but he is anxious. this time its mingi that dreams something similar to wooyoung and san.

san dreamt about hongjoong and seonghwa disappear and left him with the other kids while wooyoung dreamt of getting kidnap and cant meet seonghwa again. 

seonghwa cant help but feels scared. 'its just a dream. nothing can go wrong. we will never be separated' seonghwa thought to himself but deep inside he know he is not calm. he is worried, even more with the email that he keeps receiving from the same person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"seonghwa, how are you?" ask yeonjun as he goes to hug seonghwa. seonghwa reply his hug and look at the guy behind yeonjun. "is that soup bean or something that you told me about?" ask seonghwa. yeonjun giggle. "his name is soobin. choi soobin."