chapter 17

hye babies~

get ready for some real chaos. this chapter will be full with seonghwa's drama so i hope you dont mind

anyway, enjoy~

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" the head project for that month magazine issue can do nothing but keep silent as she keep her gaze fix on the floor. she is shaking in fear. one of the head manager, mark's face is red in anger.

he throw the kq magazine in front of the lady. "i thought i asked you to check their theme every month before we proceed with ours?! then, why the fuck do they have the same theme as us this month?!" that woman already on the verge of crying.

she bite her lips in fear. "i.. i already d.. did. k.. kq already done that theme last.. last month. i.. i didnt know how-" that woman try her best to explain without getting his manager even more angry.

mark ruffle his hair in frustration. its a big problem if both company do the same theme in the same month since that will affect one of the company. that month sales' for one of the company will drop.

and mark sure that the company will be not be theirs seeing how the other company's designs are slightly better. mark sigh, trying to calm himself down.

The woman keep silent as she still keep her eyes on the floor.

The whole conversation have been heard by the other staffs. They cant help but feel sorry for that woman. Seonghwa bite his lips, he wants to help her but how? He will make things even worse.

"Just go. Go back to your place. I accept your excuse. Go" mark says. The woman says thank you before rush back to her place.

Seonghwa caught a glimpse of her tears. He also see her wiping her tears on her place.

Seonghwa eventually walks to her place with a box of tissue from his place and place it in front of her. She look at seonghwa before quickly wipe her tears and act like nothing happened.

She take a deep breath. "W... What do you want?" She ask, trying to keep her breath stable. "Im sorry for what happened. It's not your fault" seonghwa says with a soft smile.

That woman sigh. "Im still your senior, you know?" She says. "Yeah, i know. But you look like you need some moral support so here i am. Being a good junior i am, to assure you that you did nothing wrong" seonghwa says.

His words makes the woman feels better. As they talk, she does used the tissues given by seonghwa.

Suddenly, someone grab seonghwa's wrist and force him to stand up. Seonghwa wince in pain as he look at that person. "S.. senior... Can you let go of my hand? If we want to talk, you dont need to use violence" he says.

That senior immediately let go of seonghwa's wrist and look at seonghwa in a fierce expression. "I know its you" he says. Seonghwa's face shows a pure confusion. that senior, as seonghwa remembered, is kang young hwan.

he cross his arm around his chest and look at seonghwa as if he could kill seonghwa right now. "W.. what do you mean?" Seonghwa ask.

Instead of answering, young hwan let out a big laugh and clap his hands. "Wahh, after being discovered, you still act innocent? Come on, park seonghwa. I know its you who leak the information about our company's theme last month"

Seonghwa quickly shake his head. "What?! No, it wasnt me. I never let out any information regarding our company to kq company!" Seonghwa says, try to defend himself.

However, its clear that the senior wasnt having it. He smirk. "You can stop that annoying, innocent act of yours, park seonghwa" he says.

Okay now he annoyed seonghwa enough. How can he point his finger at seonghwa for what happened? Seonghwa done nothing to young hwan to even make that senior mad at all.