chapter 19

hye babies~

double update~

it maybe not that good but im trying.

enjoy~

seonghwa is doing his work, however he cant help but feels uncomfortable. he doesnt know why but he gets this bad feelings that something bad might happen. he try to brush that feelings and focus on his work but it seems like that doesnt work either. 

seonghwa sigh as he drink his tea. the seniors doesnt do anything bad to him after what happened last week and seonghwa is more than happy for that. of course they doesnt treat seonghwa as good as they treat other staff but seonghwa is glad that they stop bothering seonghwa. 

except for that one person. 

seonghwa doesnt even know what to do anymore to satisfy young hwan, to make that one senior stop bothering him. he tried to ignore it but sometimes young hwan likes to bring his sons and hongjoong's in their problem. 

as seonghwa trying to complete the design he currently do, his phone ring. seonghwa answer it immediately as he sees that its from teacher jisung. his heartbeat increase.  

seonghwa : hello

jisung : oh hello. sorry to interrupt your work mr park, but i need you to come and pick your son, jeong yunho

seonghwa : may i know why?

jisung : i dont want to make you worry but your son suddenly passed out when they were playing in the playground. we just knew that he is having high fever, probably happened just a few hours after he goes to school

seonghwa speechless. without any words, seonghwa end the call. he gets up and gather all his important stuffs. he doesnt care about the designs that he need to submit that week because yunho is the most important thing for him right now. 

seonghwa curse inside his head when he realised that today mark isnt here so the only person that is available and will be the one that gives permission for him to leave is-

"where are you going, park seonghwa?" young hwan ask. seonghwa bite his lips. he must go to see his son no matter what happen, his sons are his number one priority. seonghwa take a deep breath.

he look at young hwan and says, "im sorry mr kang but i really need to take an emergency leave" young hwan look at seonghwa up and down, as if judging him for what he asked for. "and may i know what's the emergency leave for?" he ask. 

seonghwa had to tell him about his son or else he cant leave this place at all. "i have two sons at home and unfortunately one of my son passed out at his kindergarten. i really need to go see him now" seonghwa says as he fidget uncomfortably.

young hwan asked him when he is in the middle of going to young hwan's room to ask for permission for an emergency leave. so of course their conversation were heard by all of the staffs there, which were shocked with the statement that seonghwa have sons.

young hwan chuckle as he goes back to his place with seonghwa follows behind. as he sit at his place he look at seonghwa as if seonghwa is the weirdest person there. "what if i said that you cant leave?" young hwan ask. 

"please... please let me leave. my son needs me" seonghwa says. young hwan look at the notes in his hand and shows it to seonghwa. "look here. this is all the upcoming events that you are required to make a design for each of them. we received only one of them which is for the magazine. how come im going to let you go when you have tons of designs that you need to do" 

seonghwa's eyes started to feel wattery. he really wants to see yunho right now, is it wrong for him to do that? "please, mr kang. i really need to see my son. im worry about his condition. he is important to me and-"