chapter 23

hye babies~

sorry for the late update. before you read, just want to warn you that this chapter might not be as good as you think it is. please lower the expectation T-T

anyway, enjoy~

seonghwa stare at the email he got today. he cant express how scared he is right now. seonghwa take a deep breath as he try to stay as calm as he can. he know that being panic isnt the best decision at the moment.

he quickly close the open tab about his email when he hears the knocking on his door. "yes, come in" he says. seonghwa flash a sweet smile when he sees that its san. seonghwa pat the bed beside him.

san smile and goes to sit beside seonghwa. "mama" calls san. seonghwa turn to look at san, showing that his attention is 100% on san. "why mama look sad?" ask san. seonghwa smile and caress the boy's hair.

seonghwa notices that san easily notices small changes in someone. he also can guess someone's mood despite he is just a small kids. 

seonghwa shake his head. "its nothing sannie. mama okay. why sannie not play with sannie's brothers?" ask seonghwa. "sannie want mama" san says as he snuggle to seonghwa's side. 

this made seonghwa smile. he hugs the small boy softly. "sannie having bad day?" ask seonghwa. san nod and snuggle more. seonghwa put his laptop on the table located beside his bed. 

"can mama know why?" ask seonghwa. "if sannie tell, mama no angy?" ask san, looking at seonghwa. seonghwa nod and gives soft smile. 

san sits properly, playing with the end of his shirt. "sannie mad at woo" san's says. seonghwa look concern. he look at san and ask, "can sannie tell why?" ask seonghwa. 

"woo says that mama and papa not love sannie and hoho. woo says that mama and papa only love woo, yuyu, yeoyeo and gi." san says with a very slow voice. 

seonghwa frown in concerns. 'how come wooyoung says something like that. woo is naughty but i dont know he can says something like that' seonghwa thoughts.

seonghwa caress san's hair one more time. "its okay sannie. mama will talk to woo later okay? now, mama wants sannie to know that mama and papa loves sannie and hoho so much. we loves you the same as we loves yuyu, woo, gi and yeoyeo, okay?" 

seonghwa kiss the top of san's hair and smile. "can sannie go play with the others while mama talk with papa?" ask seonghwa. san smile widely and nod excitedly.

seonghwa ruffle his own hairs in frustration. he is stress right now. he wants to talk to hongjoong about the email he got that morning but he thinks that the email isnt that important right now. 

he have a more important matters, about wooyoung and san. 

its been a few days like that. wooyoung look normal while san look as if he wants to avoid wooyoung. seonghwa does notice this because the two boys look close for the past few weeks. 

seonghwa sigh. he cant feels stress with small matter like this. seonghwa finally gets up and goes to hongjoong's room. 

hongjoong and seonghwa's room located exactly the oppposite with each other so it will be easier for them to talk with each other if something happens. 

the kids shares room with each other. yunho shares room with mingi while wooyoung shares room with san. jongho and yeosang will stay with either hongjoong or seonghwa but mostly, yeosang will stay with hongjoong.