chapter 5

hye babies...

how are you today? i hope all of you okay. (why the heck i act like im writing a letter for exam) anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter...

seonghwa lie down on his bed as he thought about what happened tonight. he feels sorry for both wooyoung and hongjoong.

seonghwa texted hongjoong that he is going to bring wooyoung to buy something before going to dinner but hongjoong only reply with 'k'. seonghwa doesnt feels irritated because he knows how busy hongjoong is.

"woo, yuyu. keep your things inside your beg. we are going to buy something before eat" both of the kids cheer happily as they heard the word eat. "thank you chan for today. im sorry if both of them disturbed your work." chan smiled. "what are you talking about. i almost forget that they were here until wooyoung come to me asking me to tie his hair" chan reply.

seonghwa glad that his senior doesnt felt annoyed with them. they bid goodbye before heading to their own destination. seonghwa put yunho and wooyoung both on the back seat. "mama, where papa?'" wooyoung ask. "joongie need to work woo. now, sit down. we are going to buy some colors and book for you okay?" wooyoung listen to seonghwa and sits beside yunho. yunho play with wooyoung's finger.

as they reach their destination, seonghwa lift wooyoung and held yunho's hand. seonghwa need to buy some needle and maybe pencil and some other stationary as he needs to draw his dress. well, not exactly his own dress but, yeah you know it.

yunho held wooyoung's hand and leads him to the book section. seonghwa makes sure he could see both of the kids. after a while, they came back with both holding a book and a set of color pencil. seonghwa takes his last item and pay for all of it.

after the little shopping,  seonghwa drive towards the address hongjoong gave him. its a simple yet comfortable restaurant. wooyoung jump in excited. seonghwa could tell that its been a long time since wooyoung comes here. the waiter sits them in a place that have less customer and seonghwa really appreciated it because as soon as they sat, wooyoung started sobbing.

seonghwa almost panic but he manage to calm down. all of them seat beside each other and facing the wall so seonghwa sure enough no one sees them or else someone might assume seonghwa kidnapped wooyoung. seonghwa hug wooyoung and wipe the kids' tears. 

seonghwa cups wooyoung's face and ask, "woo.. why woo cry? woo want to eat here right? woo hurt?" wooyoung shook his head as a no. "woo want e..eat with j...joongie too... eomma...appa...hoonie" wooyoung sobs again. seonghwa know understood why. the boy miss his family but he didnt know how to express it.

seonghwa smile in pain when he sees the wooyoung crying. "woo.. next time we ask joongie to come too okay? today joongie have a lot of work to do but hwa promise that he will come next time okay?" wooyoung nod and smile again at the words. "eomma appa too?" seonghwa nod. wooyoung cheer and hug yunho that sits beside seonghwa. yunho giggle.

after a while, their order arrived and seonghwa could tell why their family loves this restaurant so much. yunho eats while keeps feeding seonghwa and seonghwa do the same with both yunho and wooyoung. he doesnt want wooyoung to feel left out. 

they ate peacefully and seonghwa paid the bills. as he expected, the price wasnt that high and he decided to return the money to hongjoong later. "yuyu want to pay!" yunho said. seonghwa gives his card to yunho and lift the boy to pay.

as they arrived seonghwa's house, both of the kids looks so tired and wooyoung already looks half asleep. seonghwa guide them inside yunho's room to change. yunho told seonghwa bout how happy he is that he have wooyoung with him and seonghwa nodding while asking a few questions too.