chapter 14

hye babies 

im sorry to disappoint my babies but... its not baby jongho or baby sannie yalls. its baby yeosangg. 

anyway,, here my update. hope you enjoy~

seonghwa been walking back and forth in anxious. he look at the baby inside the baby crib that used to be yunho's. the cute little baby look peaceful, sleeping, doesnt know why the baby here. seonghwa sit down on his bed again and sigh. what's he's going to do now?

"kang yeosang" seonghwa turned to face jung hoon. "im sorry?" he asked. jung hoon look at the baby sadly. "the baby name is kang yeosang" he said. seonghwa observe the baby feature. the baby have a very beautiful face with a unique red birth mark beside his eye, which make him even more beautiful. 

seonghwa sit on the couch beside the ceo of kq company. "who this baby belong to?" ask seonghwa. jung hoon sigh and again, he ruffle his hair, feeling frustrated. he look back at seonghwa. "will you trust me?" ask jung hoon.

seonghwa gulp and nod hesitantly. all the possible scenario been playing inside his head. 'what if mr kim kidnap this baby? what if the baby's mom is actually killed by mr kim? what if-' his thought gets cuts off when jung hoon showed him a picture.

its a picture of the baby, a woman and man, infront of the house. seonghwa look at jung hoon in confusion. "is that the baby's parents?" he ask. jung hoon nod. "that woman... is my-

seonghwa's thought gets interrupted by yunho's knocking on his door. seonghwa open the door and smile. he invite yunho to sit on his bed. he know yunho sees the baby inside the car but he is also glad that yunho gives him some time to calm down.

"mama.... can yuyu ask?" the little boy ask. seonghwa smile and nod. yunho look at the baby inside the baby crib with big eyes, showing how excited he is. "who... baby is?" he ask. yunho never sees a baby infront of his eyes, which make him curious.

seonghwa caress his son's hair and smile. he stand up and pick the baby up carefully. "this is.. yeosang. he is only 6 months." seonghwa says. yunho takes one of his hands and caress yeosang's cheek gently, trying not to hurt the baby. 

"yuyu... have brother?" he ask, looking at seonghwa with his puppy eyes. seonghwa bite his lips. "y..yes... this is your brother" seonghwa's answer causing yunho to smile even brighter. yunho jump in happiness feeling his heart.

"yeayyy! yuyu have brother. hi yeoyeo, my name is yuyu. im yeoyeo brother!" he exclaim excitedly. seonghwa's heart melt at the sight. yeosang is still sleeping peacefully in seonghwa's arm as yunho caress the little baby's hair.

seonghwa is happy that yeosang come into his life but he know its more than that. he is in danger, yeosang and yunho too. jung hoon know the risk, thats why he ask seonghwa to takes care of yeosang. as far as he know, only 5 people knew about yeosang, now become 6, including yunho.

'should i tell him?' seonghwa ask himself. but then, he shake his head. this is between jung hoon and the other party. he cant let hongjoong know, even if hongjoon is jung hoon's brother. 'i will tell him when its time' seonghwa finally decided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next day, seonghwa decides that no one in jyp should know about the baby's existent so he sent the baby to his parents. seonghwa apologizes to them and promise them an explanation when the times come. 

suddenly, someone calls his name. "park seonghwa, is this your design?" one of the senior ask, holding a magazine from kq company. seonghwa cursed inside his head. 'damn, why the magazine is so late'