chapter 7

hello babiess!!

sorry i updated late (again) T-T anyway.. enjoy reading ~ 

seonghwa keep both his and yunho's clothing in the same luggage. they will be going to the reserved hotel this evening with a bus. "yuyu?" seonghwa call yunho. yunho comes with bunch of plushie. like, a lot. seonghwa look at him in confused. 

"why yuyu bring so many plushie?" ask seonghwa. yunho smile and reply, "this for yuyu, gi and woo" seonghwa smile and ruffle the cute boy's hair. "alright, if you say so" seonghwa pack the plushie together in a seperate bag so he can give the plushie to the kids inside the bus without taking out the luggage. 

seonghwa check their things one last time before going to the company. seonghwa is nervous because this is his first time presenting his design on a big stage. he can only hope that he didnt messed up anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"did we have everyone here?" ask hyunjin that is wearing a big ass hat that they didnt know what the function is. they all look around to make sure everyone is here. seonghwa notice that hongjoong and the kids and also jung hoon is not here. so he whisper to chan asking where are them. 

chan stand up and tells hyunjin that both company holder is not here yet so they will wait for a while. the bus is comfortable and can be said big enough for them. as they chit chat, hongjoong comes in with the kids, mingi in his arm and jung hoon have wooyoung in his arm. "im sorry everyone. we have some problem at home. " jung hoon says. he try to calm wooyoung down when wooyoung sees yunho holding lots of plushie. (wooyoung turned wild everyone)

fortunately, the only sit available is beside seonghwa because the staff thought that he need more space for him and yunho. hongjoong takes place beside seonghwa and yunho. (can you imagine? its not exactly beside,, its like their sit get separated by the middle part where everyone walk- you know what,, lets just pretend you guys understand)

hongjoong made mingi seat beside the window and wooyoung seat with jung hoon. however, wooyoung throws a tantrum so he had to hold wooyoung the whole ride. "papa, can yuyu give woo and gi something?" ask yunho when they finally started their journey to the hotel. hongjoong look at yunho's pleading eyes and smile. 

"of course. what yuyu want to give?" ask hongjoong. yunho turn to seonghwa as a sign to give the bag to him which seonghwa did. yunho takes out two plushie, one for mingi and one for wooyoung. "yuyu want to give friends" yunho smile with a big happy smile. apparently, everyone in the bus almost faint with the kids cuteness, especially seungmin that's sitting next to chan. 

hongjoong nod and take the plushie to give to wooyoung and mingi. all the kids giggle with happiness clearly showing on their face. hongjoong and seonghwa smile at the sight.  chan smile as they look at both of his coworkers. "channie, they look so cute. are they together?" ask seungmin as he share some snack with chan. 

"i dont know. do you want them to be together?" ask chan. seungmin didnt reply, instead, he only smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about half an hour before they arrived, wooyoung already fall asleep in hongjoong's arm, mingi on his laps and yunho also sleeps on seonghwa's laps. the kids play together all the way to the hotel, no wonder they will be tired. hongjoong sigh in relief when he manage to stop wooyoung from running from the front to the back of the bus and mingi from biting other people. meanwhile, seonghwa didnt have a hard time taking care of yunho since that boy already big enough to not do anything... 'weird' ... like mingi and wooyoung.

anyway, they finally arrived at the hotel. seonghwa turn to look at hongjoong thats struggling trying to lift both kids so he think, he maybe can help hongjoong. "erm.. hyung. you can give wooyoung to me while you lift mingi. i can stay for a while." hongjoong nod and hand the sleeping wooyoung to seonghwa.