chapter 25

Hello babies~

Im not supposed to be updating this chapter but i did anyway.

Enjoy ( i guess?) ~

seonghwa waits patiently for hongjoong. he already finished collecting all his belongings and also submit his design for that week. he does feels anxious to why hongjoong ask him to go home early. usually, hongjoong will be sending him home at 6pm before he goes back to his office to continue his work.

"you done?" ask hongjoong. seonghwa smile and nod. he notices the distress on hongjoong's face. "are you okay?" ask seonghwa. hongjoong just sigh and shake his head. "we will talk in the car" 

that's all hongjoong says before both of them walks towards his car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its been 30 minutes in silence. hongjoong doesnt drive straight to their home, he says that he wants to go around for a while. "why?" hongjoong suddenly ask. seonghwa turn his head towards hongjoong and tilt his head. 

"why, what?" ask seonghwa. hongjoong park his car in front of a small closed restaurant. both of them need some personal time. hongjoong turn to seonghwa. "why you never tell me?" ask hongjoong.

"tell you what, hyung? im getting confuse here" seonghwa says in nervous. "everything. why you never tells me that jung hoon is that guy? why you never shares to me about all the emails that you receive from him and min ah? why you never tells me about how scared you are?" ask hongjoong.

seonghwa flinch. his eyes fills with tears that threatening to falls any time soon. he bites his lips in anxious. "i.. i dont want to burden you" seonghwa says, voice shaking in fear. he lower his head, keeping his eyes locked on his laps. hongjoong exhale heavily. 

"you know that this is serious right?" ask hongjoong softly. "im scared, hyung. im scared of losing yeosang, losing the kids, losing you. im afraid of losing everything" seonghwa says, the tears already wetting his flawless skin. 

hongjoong look at seonghwa softly. "hwa, look at me" hongjoong says. seonghwa slowly lift his head. his cheeks and nose already red from the cry. tears still havent stop flowing from his eyes. 

hongjoong's hands goes to wipe seonghwa's cheek gently. "im sorry if i scared you, hwa. but please know that i share the same fear with you. i also feels scared of losing you and the kids" hongjoong says. seonghwa still crying, which made him feels even more guilty.

hongjoong open his arm and seonghwa immediately goes in. he hugs hongjoong as if the older will go away from him. hongjoong caress seonghwa's hair and whisper that everything is going to be okay. hongjoong just let seonghwa cry in his arm, doesnt care even if his shirt already wet from the other's tears.

they stay like that for about 20 minutes. after he is sure enough that seonghwa has calmed down, hongjoong slowly distance himself to take a good look at seonghwa. "do you trust me, hwa?" ask hongjoong. seonghwa take deep breath before he nods with a smile.

"i do" seonghwa says. "trust me that we will never let them take yeosang away from you, not when we know that they wont be taking a good care of yeosang. trust me that everything will be okay" hongjoong says, holding both seonghwa's hands in his.

seonghwa smile. "i trust you, hyung." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

even if he does trust hongjoong, seonghwa still cant avoid the fear inside him. "mama?" ask a small voice. seonghwa turns his head to meet with a cute san holding a teddy bear bigger than himself. seonghwa knows that the teddy bear actually belongs to yunho but the boy decided to give it to san.