chapter 6

Hello babies... I'm sorry for the late update

Anyway..... HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES💛💛 i hope you have a nice 2022 the whole year.

Enjoy~

hongjoong been looking at the dress he drew for an hour. the dress supposed to be his parents favorite color, soft purple. he takes a deep breath and exhale. he cant do that color or he will feel even more sad. hongjoong re-draw the dress and change the color. 

he takes a look at his watch, its 10 oclock and its a good timing to start buying his materials. as he takes his necessary items, someone knock on the door. that person is wooyoung's personal bodyguard + babysitter. "what do you want jeongin?" hongjoong ask. jeongin smile and shove wooyoung inside. "this kid doesnt want to hear me says anything and he decided to run away if i didnt bring him here. i know better that he will do what he says so here i am" 

wooyoung pout and walk towards hongjoong. jeongin lets out a sigh. "why woo?" hongjoong ask as he lift wooyoung. "aiyen no want play" jeongin cuts wooyoung out. "woo hit aiyen! mr kim, he hit me with a book. a thick one" jeongin says with a pout to hongjoong while rubbing the place he gets hit with wooyoung. 

hongjoong sigh. who's idea to let a baby takes care of other baby? hongjoong thoughts. "its okay jeongin. go take some ice from the cafeteria downstairs. i will take wooyoung with me" jeongin thank hongjoong with a smile. not that he always complain about wooyoung but there will sometimes he will talk to either hongjoong or jung hoon about their youngest brother. wooyoung is a good kid just sometimes, he likes to do things like hitting and biting people.

"why woo hit aiyen?" ask hongjoong when both of them already seated in the car. hongjoong buckled up wooyoung on his baby seat since that boy never stay still. "aiyen no play. aiyen say woo read book. woo mad, woo hit aiyen. sorry joongie" hongjoong sigh. he pat his brother's hair. "woo, its not good to hit someone with book. later woo says sorry to aiyen okay? now, we will get going to buy something for joongie " wooyoung smile and nod. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hongjoong checks his things for one last time. all the materials he needs already there. "alright woo, we can go now" they exit the last shop and walk towards his car. suddenly wooyoung stop. he pull hongjoong's coat to catch his attention. "why woo? " wooyoung point his finger at something. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" how tall the model are?" ask chan to jung hoon as the newly ceo comes to check on them. they are currently in the process of sewing. "well, for the dress that both of you designed is 5'5 and yours seonghwa... will be around your height.(mind you, in this story, seonghwa is slightly shorter than hongjoong which is 175 cm and hongjong is 178 cm.) so, around 175 cm?" 

seonghwa nod and take a note on that. "so that is all for today. i think you guys should work separately since the due is in two weeks" jung hoon says. "alright noted on that. thank you mr kim" chan says. seonghwa and chan bow and says thank you. 

"alright. so seonghwa, i will take care of this blue dress and you can proceed with your black dress. make sure it fits the model. thats why i ask about their height" seonghwa nod and thank chan. chan dismiss first as seonghwa is keeping all his things properly. 

he glance at yunho and he sees that boy is also keeping all his things. "you ready yuyu? lets go" seonghwa takes yunho's hand inside his hand. "what will we eat for dinner mama?" ask yunho. seonghwa thought for a while. "how about some ramyeon? seafood ramyeon? lets eat outside today" seonghwa suggest.

yunho smile and nod. "yeay! can we eat at the restaurant halmeoni and halabeoji always bring us?" ask yunho. "of course we can. " seonghwa pat yunho's hair as he drives to the restaurant.