Target 03: Hurricane Bomb

"Tsu-chan! It's morning, we have to go to school!" Mitsuki called her brother as she opened the door to his bedroom. Surprisingly to her, Tsuna is already awake but seems to have been beaten up by the baby hitman.

"Ohayou, Tsu-chan, Reborn," Mitsuki greeted, smiling happily at them.

"Morning, Mitsu," Reborn greeted and left the room. The twins followed Reborn downstairs into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, Mom," Mitsuki greeted their mother, Sawada Nana, who smiled brightly at them.

"Ohayou, Micchan," her Mom greeted back and called her by her nickname. Nana always loved that pet name for her daughter.

"Ara, Tsu-kun. You are already awake. Seems like Reborn-chan is doing his best to be your tutor," Nana said and looked at Tsuna and Reborn. Tsuna mumbled something under his breath while looking at Reborn. When Reborn glanced at him, he squeaked and looked away.

Mitsuki smiled and ate her breakfast. It's going to be a bright day ahead for her.

Hopefully.

"We have a new transfer student who was studying overseas in Italy. His name is Gokudera Hayato." His olive-green eyes are glaring at everyone he sees.

"Looks like a delinquent," Mitsuki thought.

"Isn't he hot?" one of their classmates said. Mitsuki looked at the transfer student and tilted her head.

'Is he even attractive?' she thought and scoffed to herself.

He went to his seat but when he passed by Tsuna, he kicked his table, making Mitsuki mad at him.

"I don't like him," she breathed and glared at the guy who was already in his seat. He suddenly glanced at Mitsuki and glared at her. But, of course, she will not let him scare her so she glared back.

'What are you lookin at, asshole?' Mitsuki thought.

"Tch," Gokudera Hayato clicked his tongue and looked away from her.

She smirked, knowing that she won at their little glaring competition.

The class went by and it was already lunchtime. Tsuna already went outside as Mitsuki said he can go ahead.

"Mitsuki-san?" She turned her head to see Kyoko talking to her.

"Hai?" she mumbled and waited for her to talk.

"Ah, is it okay to call you that?" she asked.

"Of course, it will be confusing if you call me Sawada since there are two of us," Mitsuki slightly smiled at her.

"Well, do you want to have lunch with us?" Kyoko asked as she brightly smiled at her. Mitsuki blinked and looked at Kurokawa Hana, who is Kyoko's best friend. She just gave her a small smile.

She never had interactions with Kyoko and Kurokawa, unless it was school-related. Now, they're inviting her to have lunch with them.

It was surprising and Mitsuki felt happy to be invited by them.

"O-Okay, I'll just go and tell Tsu-chan first since I told him to wait for me," Mitsuki said, Kyoko and Hana just nodded so she went out of the classroom.