Target 09: Tsuna's Self-Proclaimed Future Wife

It turns out Bianchi is Hayato's half-sister. He faints when he sees his sister's face due to some trauma from what happened when they were little.

So after Mitsuki left for the kitchen and Hayato saw Bianchi's face, he ran out of the house.

"So, you guys are siblings, huh?" Mitsuki said as she went with the others in the backyard.

"Yeah," Bianchi said.

"Is he going to be okay?" Mitsuki asked curiously.

"Yeah, he's always like that," Bianchi replied. Mitsuki sweatdropped and sighed.

She went upstairs to wake up a certain kid in a cow costume.

"Lambo, time to go to the bath!" she said and tried to wake him up.

She shrugged it off because she can wait a minute or two for him before her mom asked her to take him to bathe.

A few minutes passed and Tsuna opened the door.

"Lambo, wake up!" Tsuna called as he slightly shook the crybaby.

"Tsu-chan, what are you doing?" Mitsuki asked.

"Hmm?" Lambo muttered and opened his eyes.

"Sorry, can you call out Lambo from 10 years later with a 10-year bazooka?" Tsuna asked him.

He sat down and looks like droplets of sweat are running on his face.

"Lambo-san never shot a 10-year bazooka," he lied. Mitsuki frowned and looked at her twin.

"Why are you asking him this all of a sudden?" Mitsuki asked.

"A-ah... w-well," Tsuna sweatdropped and looked away from her.

"I was told by the boss that I am not allowed to shoot the 10-year bazooka. Lambo won't shoot that," Lambo said.

"Lambo will sleep now so go away," he lay down once again.

"You can't, we need to go to the bath," Mitsuki said and picked him up.

"But, Lambo doesn't want to!" he whined.

"I'll give you candy later," Mitsuki bribed.

"Okay!" he said and did not complain anymore as they went downstairs.

But he saw Reborn and ran away from Mitsuki.

"Lambo!" she called.

"Die, Reborn! With the stun-gun I got from the boss, zap away!" he said but as Lambo, his attack backfired once again.

"He's beyond stupid!" Tsuna said as Mitsuki walked towards them in the backyard.

Lambo took out the 10-year bazooka and blasted himself once again. The 10 years older Lambo is in a pool, drenched in water. Tsuna called Bianchi out to see him.

"Romeo!" Bianchi exclaimed.

"Who?" Mitsuki asked.

"Poison cooking II!" Bianchi yelled and attacked him with her poison cooking.

"Who's Romeo?" Mitsuki asked.

"Bianchi's ex. Lambo looks like him. Seems like before Bianchi broke up with him, they had a horrible relationship," Reborn said.

Mitsuki just sighed and went inside.

Sawada Mitsuki was eleven years old when she started dreaming of the moon flower fields. The moon was shining bright and under that, the flowers were also beautifully lighting up. Occasionally, she would end up in that dream just looking up at the moon and telling all her worries.