Target 23: Tomaso Famiglia

All Mitsuki did at the end of the winter season was rest due to her having a cold. It took some time for her to recover so Hayato and her never got to go somewhere as another school year started. They are already in their second year and the twins walk towards the school together.

"I wonder how the classes will be split," Tsuna said as the twins walked towards the announcement board to see what class they were in.

Mitsuki looked at her name and saw that she is in Class A. While Tsuna was still looking for his name and found out that it got covered with some decoration. He is also in the same class as her twin and so are Kyoko, Yamamoto, and Hayato.

"Who's that Naito Longchamp, anyway?" he asked.

"Sounds like a fancy name," Mitsuki said.

"Longchamp-kun! Congratulations for safely making it into the second year!" someone said from behind them.

"Sawada-chan~!" Tsuna and Mitsuki were frozen on the spot.

"Hey, hey! Sawada-chan and Mitsuki-chan! We're in the same class. It's gotta be fate. Let's work hard together," a student the same age as them said. He has spiky hair and is dressed like a delinquent. 

"Who the heck are you?" Mitsuki bluntly asked

"Oh, you were talking to us?" Tsuna asked as he pointed his finger at both him and Mitsuki.

"Of course, Vongola Juudaime."

"What?!" Tsuna exclaimed in shock. Mitsuki looked at him with a raised brow.

"I'm the Tomaso Family's Eighth Generation Leader-to-be, Naito Longchamp!" he introduced. Tsuna denied himself knowing about the mafia but Naito just laughed at him, thinking it was a joke.

Then, he introduced his friends, Lunga, Mangusta, and Pantera. The twins were about to leave when Naito stopped them and told Tsuna that it was his turn to introduce his family.

"I said I don't have a family!" Tsuna exclaimed. Then, Yamamoto and Gokudera came.

"Good morning, Juudaime! We're in the same class! Even though it's a shame to have to be with this baseball idiot," Gokudera said and Mitsuki rolled her eyes. Then, they noticed Naito and Gokudera were the first ones to approach him.

"Who is this guy?" Hayato asked. Naito introduced himself as the Tomaso Family's Eighth Leader. According to Hayato, they opposed the Vongola Family and were involved in a large skirmish during the second generation. Also, their bosses are always named Longchamp.

"Eh? So he's really from the mafia," Mitsuki commented.

---

In class, Reborn, disguising himself as Reboyama, came as the substitute teacher and he decided to elect a class president despite it being their first day as second years.