Target 13: Athletic Fest

It's the season of the athletic fest in Namimori Middle School. It is a big event in the school that every student looks forward to. The main event is the pole knocking competition between the male students where the leader of each team climbs at the top of the pole.

Mitsuki, Tsuna, Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Kyoko are on the same team together as they are in the same class. The teams are divided into three groups. Even Sasagawa Ryohei is in the same team as them.

"ULTIMATE WILL TO WIN!" Ryohei shouted.

"This is the slogan of Team A for the Athletic Fest tomorrow! Unless we win, everything is meaningless!" he said and the students cheered.

"He's so passionate like always," Tsuna sweatdropped. Mitsuki is sitting beside him and on her other side is Kyoko who is watching her brother.

"That boxing freak is so annoying," Hayato commented. Mitsuki frowned and Tsuna looked at him in panic as Kyoko's only a few inches away from the gray-haired teen.

"Oh, come on," Yamamoto said and chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Can't he speak with a normal tone? Damn it," Hayato said in annoyance.

"I want to go home," Mitsuki grumbled. She's not into sports but she has a body fit to do sports. She will rather play video games all day than go and exhaust herself into sports that require physical movements.

"The pole knocking competition is the key to win this year once again."

"Pole knocking?" Hayato repeated.

"It's a competition where the leader of the group needs to reach the top of the pole. And they need to knock each other out or somethin'," Mitsuki explained and slumped her head on the table.

"Us 1st years are just there to assist the 2nd and 3rd years who have more strength," Tsuna added.

"It's been a tradition that the team's representative is the leader of the pole knocking, which means I should be doing it," Ryohei began.

"BUT I WILL RESIGN!" Ryohei declared. Mitsuki sat up straight and tilted her head in confusion.

"Rather than being a leader, I want to battle as a soldier!" Ryohei said and the students looked at him in disbelief.

Mitsuki patted Kyoko's back reassuringly as she looked a bit embarrassed by her brother's actions.

"But there is nothing to worry about. I've prepared someone else who is better than me to be the leader."

"Eh?" the students murmured in confusion.

"A guy who is better than Sasagawa to be the leader?"

"SAWADA TSUNA FROM CLASS 1-A!"

"Eh?" Tsuna and Mitsuki said in unison, both in shock.

"Ohh!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

"The boxing freak knows the greatness of Juudaime!" Hayato said, grinning.

"What?! Why?!" Tsuna exclaimed in shock. Mitsuki looked at her brother in pity.

"Those who agree, raise your hand! We will decide by the majority of the hands raised!" Ryohei said. But the students don't want Tsuna to be the leader.

With a little bit of threat, courtesy by Hayato, they raised their hands, and of course, his fangirls raised their hands. Mitsuki scoffed but nonetheless raised her hand for her twin.