Target 05: The Baseball Player

"We should blow up the ground with these so it'll be fast," Gokudera said in a happier tone.

"You're really an idiot! That will be a mess!" Mitsuki disagreed and glared at the gray-haired teen.

"Then, do you have any other idea?!" he asked as he glared back at her. Mitsuki didn't even get the chance to reply to him.

"Here's your share, Juudaime! I'll see you there!" he said and handed Tsuna some of his dynamite. Despite him protesting, Hayato went ahead.

Mitsuki followed the gray-haired teen to stop him. They went to the school grounds.

"Oi! Stop it, Bakadera!" she yelled.

"Shut it, woman! Don't tell me what to do!" he said and lit up the dynamites. Then, he threw the dynamite on the playground making a large explosion.

Mitsuki covered her face from all the smoke and dust.

"You are insane!" Mitsuki yelled, coughing.

"Shut up, just help me instead of blabbering around!" Hayato said and gave Mitsuki a stick of dynamite that was already lit up.

"I don't want it!" she said and threw it on the playground.

"Not bad," Hayato commented, impressed that the girl had a good aim. Mitsuki was about to reply back but they heard Tsuna in his Dying Will Mode coming towards them.

"Tsu-chan!" Mitsuki called.

"Juudaime!"

"Locate the ground's weakness!" Tsuna yelled while Leo was in his hand.

"That's some weird chameleon you got there," Mitsuki commented as soon as Reborn stood by her side.

"Leon can morph into anything he has seen before in his own size," he explained as Tsuna used Leon to locate the fault of the ground.

"Fault discovered! Break here!" he yelled.

"Shoulder, elbow, arm 3 hit combo is the Megaton punch Bullet. A direct shot to the spinal cord is the Heat-resistant Skin Bullet," Reborn said as he shot Tsuna once again with other special bullets he had.

Mitsuki just stood there while the duo dug up the ground. More like, wrecking the playground by using dynamites and breaking the fault line in an incredible strength. She cannot do anything with this insane situation that's been going on but only to stand there and watch them amazed.

"What're you doing on the playground?!" Nezu suddenly walked towards them.

"What do you think? You said to dig up the time capsule," Mitsuki said in a calm manner and flipped her hair.

They did not find the 15-year old time capsule but the most shocking is the 40-year old capsule that contains test papers that have low scores and Nezu's name written on them.

Mitsuki and Hayato gave the teacher a triumph smug look.

---

Mitsuki, on weekend, walked down the street to buy the new issue of a manga. Not only is she addicted to video games, but she is also addicted to manga and anime. She is definitely an otaku.

She stopped when she stood in front of a convenience store and looked at an anime magazine that featured her favorite anime character.

"Oh!" she awed and picked up the magazine.