Target 26: Kokuyou Middle School

"Is there something wrong at Nami Middle?"

"There was another assault case, wasn't there?" Nana asked as the twins frowned in confusion.

"An assault?" Mitsuki repeated as she sat down on her seat and ate her breakfast.

"Last weekend, eight prefects from Namimori Middle School were found with serious injuries. The victims, for some reason, had their teeth extracted. There were even some who had all their teeth extracted," Reborn told them. Mitsuki grimaced at the thought. Luckily she finished her food quickly.

"For real?! Why would anyone do something like that?" Tsuna exclaimed.

"No idea," Reborn simply replied.

"Maybe gangs or something," Mitsuki said and drank some water.

"Hey, Tsu-kun. Maybe you should go learn some hand-to-hand fighting skills for self-defense," Nana suggested.

"What?! Why do I have to do something like that?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Because I am worried! You should learn to protect Micchan and yourself!" Nana answered.

"Besides, a man needs to be strong, too, right?" Nana asked and Reborn agreed. Mitsuki nodded slowly, though she can also learn to protect herself. Well, she learned a little aikido and kendo when she was young.

Not to mention she was also in an Archery Club before.

"Don't agree with her! Besides, this has nothing to do with me! This is a fight between the gangsters!" Tsuna told them.

"Well, who knows. What if they are trying to attack all the students in Namimori Middle School? We're not even sure about their motives, they can hurt anyone in their way," Mitsuki stated, her brother shuddering at the thought.

"B-But the victims have all been prefects only, right?" Tsuna wondered. Mitsuki just shrugged and stood from her seat.

"Geez! Where did Mom get all of these?" Tsuna asked as he was holding some flyers for self-defense classes. Mitsuki peeked at her brother's side and hummed.

"That sure is a lot," Mitsuki commented and she heard her twin sigh.

They reached their school and noticed that the members of the Disciplinary Committee were standing beside the school gate.

"They're everywhere," Mitsuki said as she looked at the prefects standing by the corners near their school.

"This really is a gang fight or something..." Tsuna said.

"You're wrong." Reborn and the twins shot a look at Hibari Kyoya who stood in front of them.

"Hibari-san!"

"Ciaossu."

"Senpai."

"This is mischief with no meaning. But of course, these sparks that have ignited must be severed from their origin," Hibari said and looked at them intently.

"Hibari-san is really scary~" Tsuna commented as the prefect walked a bit away from them.

Suddenly, they heard their school anthem. The twins wondered where it came from as they looked at their surroundings. They both looked at Hibari and as he answered his phone, the school anthem stopped.