Target 24: Chibi Hayato

"Where are we going to do the research, then?" Mitsuki asked Hayato as they walked home together.

"I'll come over to your house," Hayato answered. Mitsuki hummed in agreement.

"Okay, I'll see you later," she said. Hayato didn't let go of her hand and that made her confused.

"Hayato?" she called. Hayato looked at her intently while Mitsuki frowned. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Mitsuki had an idea pop up in her head. She reached his face as she tiptoed and kissed his cheek. Hayato froze on his spot.

"Later!" Mitsuki said and Hayato let go of her hand as she walked away with her face blushing furiously.

The gray-haired teen stared at her retreating figure and sighed.

"Idiot," he mumbled and walked in the other direction. Although with that, he couldn't help but put a smile on his face.

---

"Tsu-chan, when did your room become a weapon room?" Mitsuki asked as she peeked at her twin's room.

"I-I don't know! What is all this?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

His room was filled with various weapons. Swords, hammer, guns... everything. Mitsuki had a guess on what was going on as she turned to the strange male in what seems to be a floating transportation.

"These are my weapons that were in my briefcase," the weapon tuner, Giannini, said.

"How big is your briefcase? Actually, who are you?" Mitsuki asked the newcomer.

"Nice to meet you, Mitsuki-sama. I am Giannini, Vongola Family's Weapon Tuner," the strange man introduced himself.

Reborn told them that Giannini's family are providing the Vongola with specialized weapon tuners. Any weapon that was tuned by Giannini's father will seem to come alive.

"I'm not interested in that! Don't do it in my room!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Sorry for disrupting, Juudaime!" Mitsuki looked at the door to see Hayato.

"How in the heck are you here already?" Mitsuki asked her gray-haired boyfriend. They just walked home together earlier and he's already at her house.

"I heard the weapon's tuner here so I hurry and brought my dynamite to be modified!" Hayato answered her. Mitsuki sighed and let him be as she went to her own room to change clothes.

Mitsuki quickly changed to her casual clothes, tied her waist-length blonde hair into a ponytail, and went out of the room as she is curious about what Giannini is capable of doing.

More like how capable he is to add on Tsuna's suffering.

"Did you already modify your dynamites?" Mitsuki asked Hayato as he left Tsuna's room. The two met by the stairs and decided to go downstairs together in the living room where Tsuna and Kyoko are.

"Yeah, I'm going to show it to Juudaime!" he excitedly said. Mitsuki just smiled at him and shook her head.

As they went into the living room, Hayato and Mitsuki heard about Tsuna's old essay and her boyfriend is tearing up because of it. She looked at him in bewilderment.

'Someone tell me how I've taken a liking to this guy,' she thought to herself.

"Why are you here, Gokudera-kun?! Even Mitsu?!" Tsuna exclaimed as he looked at the couple. Mitsuki patted Hayato's back as she waved at Kyoko.