Target 16: Happy Birthday

"Tsu-chan, hurry! We're late!" Mitsuki said as they ran to school.

Tsuna stopped and looked at Yamamoto and Hayato, who seemed to be arguing.

"What's wrong?" Mitsuki asked her twin.

"Yamamoto and Gokudera-kun," Tsuna replied and Mitsuki looked at where he is looking.

"Are they fighting?" she asked and they approached the two.

"Juudaime! Woman," Hayato greeted and Mitsuki rolled her eyes in disbelief as he still couldn't call her by her name.

"Tsuna, Mitsuki!" Yamamoto said.

"What happened?" Tsuna asked. The two looked flustered and they went their separate ways all of a sudden.

"Tsu-chan," Mitsuki called.

"Hmm?"

"Is it just me or are they avoiding us?"

"Now that you've mentioned it," Tsuna said as they both remembered how even Haru avoided them earlier. Bianchi froze on her spot and ignored them, and Lambo's playing hide-and-seek by himself.

"Ah, I just remembered!" Tsuna exclaimed as he remembered something important.

"What?" Mitsuki asked.

"Tomorrow's our birthday!" Tsuna answered and that made Mitsuki freeze.

"Really? I thought it's still September," she said. She forgot what day it is anymore, and so is their birthday.

"Everyone's preparing for a birthday party."

"Reborn!" Tsuna exclaimed as the twins looked behind them.

"T-That's..." Tsuna trailed off as he looked happy. Mitsuki smiled at him.

"You both look happy," Reborn commented.

"Of course!" Tsuna said.

Mitsuki looked at him and felt a bit of worry.

'Why do I feel like this is strange?' she thought and sweatdropped.

"Aren't you excited, Mitsu?" Tsuna asked her twin as they both walked home together.

"I don't know. I mean, I am not a party person," she coolly said.

"I can't wait till tomorrow. I wonder what they'll do," Tsuna said and Mitsuki flinched.

'Why am I having a bad or somewhat strange feeling?' she thought as she felt chills running down her spine.

"How should we react?" Tsuna asked.

"'Seriously?' or 'I'm surprised!'" Tsuna practiced his reaction and Mitsuki can't help but laugh at her twin.

They walked towards their house.

"Anyway, let's pretend not to notice what everyone's doing today," Tsuna said and Mitsuki hummed in agreement. The brunette opened the door and the twins were surprised when they heard a popping sound inside.

"Eh?!" They were both confused.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouted.

"Thank you," Reborn said out of nowhere.