Target 17: The Human Bomb

"I met a very weird person today. He beat up a dog without directly touching it," Tsuna told his twin while they were walking home together.

"Hmm? Earlier?" Mitsuki curiously asked.

"Yeah, when I was walking to school," Tsuna answered.

They did not go to school together earlier as Mitsuki woke up late this time. So she quickly went to school as fast as she could and fortunately made it in time before the bell rang.

They walked inside their house and Tsuna went to his room. Mitsuki looked at Reborn.

"That's weirder," Mitsuki commented as Reborn faced them with bugs covering his face.

Mitsuki got curious when Reborn told them about this assassin from Hong Kong named I-Pin and is also in Namimori right now.

"Cleaning's troublesome," Tsuna complained.

Mitsuki just sighed and they went to clean the hallway together, "Stop complaining, Tsu-chan."

"It's you!" they heard Kyoko say, not far from where they are from.

"You're the one from yesterday when I dropped my wallet," Kyoko said and looked down at the little figure she was talking to. Mitsuki looked at it, the girl looked like from a foreign country.

'That's Chinese clothing.'

'Is she the hitman Reborn was talking about? No way,' Mitsuki thought and scoffed. But then again, from all the things that happened to them and all the people they have met so far, everything could be possible.

The little girl walked towards Tsuna and pointed upwards.

"Huh? U-Up?" Tsuna wondered and the girl left.

"You know the kid, Tsuna-kun?" Kyoko asked as they approached the twins.

"He knew the cow kid from before, too. Sawada is a specialist when it comes to strange kids, isn't he?" Kurokawa Hana said accusingly.

"Don't say it in such a weird way!" Tsuna exclaimed and Mitsuki sighed.

"I'm going to the rooftop first, Mitsu," Tsuna said and Mitsuki just nodded. She took out her bento and left the classroom. While walking in the hallway, she stumbled upon Hayato. They were surprised to see each other and felt awkward all of a sudden. Hayato quickly put out his cigarette as he saw her.

Mitsuki kissed him on the cheek, though that was weeks ago.

Hayato saved her from the delinquents and gave her a piggyback ride.

He gave her a birthday present. A bracelet that she is currently wearing right now.

Somehow when they realized those things that have happened, they felt awkward when they were alone together.

They wished they would just argue like before because that was much better than whatever it is they have right now. 

They just wanted to talk like normal from before.

"T-Tsu-chan's on the rooftop," Mitsuki said while stuttering. She immediately looked away when she met his gaze.

"O-Okay," Hayato simply said and scratched his nape. They both walked together at the rooftop in silence, only their footsteps could be heard echoing in the staircase.