Target 14: Athletic Fest pt. 2

Mitsuki's in the 100-meter run for female students.

The day of the athletic fest came. Tsuna apparently caught a cold but he still went to school because the people in the house celebrated him as the leader of pole knocking.

Tsuna told her about his cold on the way to school and told him to go to the Nurse's office for medicine.

Now, Mitsuki's preparing for the hundred-meter run.

"Yo, Mitsuki!" Yamamoto greeted the girl.

"Takeshi, yo!" Mitsuki said and matched his smile.

"You're on the hundred-meter run, right? Good luck!" Yamamoto said.

"Yeah, thanks. You're on the track and field, right? Good luck to you, too! Although I don't think you need that because you are definitely going to win," Mitsuki said with confidence.

"Well, who knows," Yamamoto laughed awkwardly.

The participants for the hundred-meter run were called. Mitsuki stood in her position and sighed.

Then, the signal rang and she ran as fast as she could.

Both Team B and C are falling behind her.

Mitsuki's definitely a fast runner as she easily won and was praised by her teammates.

"That's so cool, Mitsuki!" one of her classmates said. Mitsuki just sheepishly laughed.

"Takeshi!" she called and gave him a high-five.

"I know you can do it!" Yamamoto complimented. She grinned and told him good luck.

"Not bad, woman."

"You really should stop calling me woman since I have a name," Mitsuki said and looked at Hayato who put out his cigarette as she approached him.

"Tch," he clicked his tongue and looked away. She smiled and shook her head at his attitude.

Mitsuki noticed her Mom, Haru, and Bianchi standing and watching the competition. Mitsuki left Hayato and went towards them.

"Mom!" she called.

"Micchan! You were so cool earlier!" Sawada Nana complimented her daughter.

"Really?" she grinned.

"Mitsuki-san, you're amazing out there!" Haru said and smiled.

"Thanks!" she replied.

"Ah, Tsu-kun's competing now!" her mother told them as she saw Tsuna in that bouncing race competition.

Tsuna came in last, as expected. He was surprised to see his Mom and the others coming to the event.

Mitsuki looked at Tsuna, Hayato approached him and so did Ryohei. Then, they started arguing and eventually began punching each other. Mitsuki looked at them in disbelief and shook her head.

'Idiots,' she thought.

After punching each other, the leader of Team C butted in their conversation.

"Fighting in the Team~? Hyohoho!" a huge guy said, he is from the Sumo Club.

"Pole knocking is about teamwork ~. Looks like there is nothing to fear about the A-Team," he said and laughed weirdly.

"It's none of your business!" Ryohei said.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayato asked.

"BACK OFF!" Ryohei and Hayato both said in unison as they beat up the other team's leader.